Nephis

Nephis

“Death should take me while I am in the mood.”
Sep 3, 2018
As the title says is there anyway to ctb that is practical and painless but will have all traces disappear? like poison or something?

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
As the title says is there anyway to ctb that is practical and painless but will have all traces disappear? like poison or something?

Nitrogen gas; however you would have to have someone remove the equipment which poses legal risks for them.

Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Drowning can easily be made to look like an accident, say if you are out at a lake, you slipped and fell into a strong current etc but you said a painless method.

So thats no good.

I suppose getting drunk, and I mean really drunk then going in the bath and you drowned. I got that idea from reading something on here today.

It would look like an accident but again, it depends on how you feel about the water part.

Maybe someone else on here can offer a different solution.

Nephis

Nephis

Sep 3, 2018
I mean your idea's help a lot! i'm getting a few already that i can do @Ashpac really though thanks for the help you to @Smilla

Reactions: Ashpac
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Fall off a building. Have people believe you were pushed

Nephis

Nephis

Sep 3, 2018
Fall off a building. Have people believe you were pushed
That seems less than likely to happen for instance how exactly would you pull that off? why where you on top of a building in the first place? If someone did push you off where is the evidence to show that do i leave someone else's random hair lying around and frame them? that is just a bad idea for what i need besides jumping from a building i couldn't do that i want something more peaceful

Reactions: Ashpac
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
That seems less than likely to happen for instance how exactly would you pull that off? why where you on top of a building in the first place? If someone did push you off where is the evidence to show that do i leave someone else's random hair lying around and frame them? that is just a bad idea for what i need besides jumping from a building i couldn't do that i want something more peaceful
Go up to a rooftop because you find it relaxing. Then call a parent, say someone is following you and you fear for your life, and when they hear you fell, they'll think you were pushed

Nephis

Nephis

Sep 3, 2018
those kinds of buildings have security cameras and your parent's are more than likely to want closure it just won't work out