• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

brokula2

Oct 20, 2023
I'm aware of how ridiculous this question may sound, but I'll keep going anyway.
Am I the only one who feels uneasy about leaving my loved ones with the feeling of guilt and/or thinking that I was nothing more than an ungrateful and dramatic kid? Most will probably say that I'll be dead anyway so why would it matter, and I do agree, but the hatred from my loved ones that could arise towards me still haunts me. The last thing I want is for my family and friends to remember me as a person who could never be grateful or satisfied with anything and because of that ended up taking her own life.
I want to leave this place as peacefully as possible and if possible by not making anyone feel guilty or anything like that.
To sum up, does anyone know how can I go through with my idea? Is there even a way to end this and at the same time making it look like an accident?

Reactions: hi-okbye
Altalune

Altalune

alea iacta est
Oct 21, 2023
Oh honey, I know that feeling.

Most CTB methods leave direct evidence, like hanging scars, jumping from a height or drowning. Those that don't, such as OD, most definitely show up on tox screens, or even by an assessment of your surroundings, your internet history and whatnot.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
No, not really. Pathologists are pretty damn good at their jobs, and even car crashes are super hard to make to look accidental, since they can actually check if anything was wrong with your car brakes etc...

R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Generally no, but nitwit social media influencers have fallen to their death taking selfies from high places accidentally so maybe you can try that….pretend to be taking selfies and fall.

Last edited:
B

brokula2

Oct 20, 2023
Oh honey, I know that feeling.

Most CTB methods leave direct evidence, like hanging scars, jumping from a height or drowning. Those that don't, such as OD, most definitely show up on tox screens, or even by an assessment of your surroundings, your internet history and whatnot.
Yeah, I went through various methods, but no luck. Thanks for the reply anyway! PS: I absolutely love the Latin in ur bio (or whatever that is)
Generally no, but nitwit social media influencers have fallen to their death taking selfies from high places accidentally so maybe you can try that….pretend to be taking selfies and fall.
LMFAO I've actually thinking about this! Like, maybe I can just lean over and accidentally (my ass) fall over. It's so stupid to say out loud but atp I'm so done and down for anything

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Maybe a boat, take a picnic meal & thermos of coffee outwith youto suggest you were making a day of it, have a few drinks then step overboard. Leaving the impression that you had a boating accident. Also make a couple of routine appointments for later in that or following weeks, stuff like hairdressing booking, dental check up etc, just to create the impression you had intended to still be around.

Reactions: hi-okbye
Altalune

Altalune

alea iacta est
Oct 21, 2023
Yeah, I went through various methods, but no luck. Thanks for the reply anyway! PS: I absolutely love the Latin in ur bio (or whatever that is)

LMFAO I've actually thinking about this! Like, maybe I can just lean over and accidentally (my ass) fall over. It's so stupid to say out loud but atp I'm so done and down for anything
Thank you! It's latin for basically "the point of no return".

• Informative
Reactions: Clasrink
B

brokula2

Oct 20, 2023
Maybe a boat, take a picnic meal & thermos of coffee outwith youto suggest you were making a day of it, have a few drinks then step overboard. Leaving the impression that you had a boating accident. Also make a couple of routine appointments for later in that or following weeks, stuff like hairdressing booking, dental check up etc, just to create the impression you had intended to still be around.
I love this sm, it's so clever and thought through. Thanks for this!!