• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I am considering adding two meds but am clueless about pharmacology and interactions.

Will use:

Meto regimen, not stat dose
Recommended amt of propanolol
Magnesium hydroxide (is recommended when Tagamet/cimetidine and other -ines not available)
2 tbsp SN
Recommended amt bottled water

Want to add:

1. Gabapentin to calm and prevent seizures

2. Indomethacin/betamethasone/methocarbamol to prevent potential heart and other muscle contractions (methocarbamol is the muscle relaxer, but can only get in the combo, indomethacin is for pain, betamethasone is a steroid used for rheumatoid arthritis). Please note I may be able to get diazepam if this med is contraindicated for the method ("contraindicated" implies I have pharmacological competence, but do not be fooled)

WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
You are the backup Stan. Congrats.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana, drake4871, GoodPersonEffed and 3 others
EmptyArms

EmptyArms

Student
Dec 1, 2019
Both indomethacin and betamethasone can cause headaches, betamethasone can cause nausea. Both of these may exacerbate symptoms caused by SN.
We really could do with a good pharmacist here. If we haven't already got one. All this guessing with substances could effectively amount to a very painful Russian roulette. Not to mention that people can react very differently to different substances and combinations of substances.
A reasonable IQ plus an up to date copy of BNF still doesnt amount to expertise. Please be very careful, dont take any advice as gospel, do your own very thorough research. You owe yourself that much.

• Love
Reactions: xBrialesana, Time, ThatIsTheQuestion and 3 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Sorry. I found that rather amusing. Is there a back up Stan lol.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: xBrialesana, TimeToBiteTheDust, TheLastGoodbye and 5 others
Defenestrator

Defenestrator

Experienced
Jan 17, 2020
Do you really need those two things added? You appear to have all you need, the rest is just potential bonuses (or can fuck it up for you.)

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Do you really need those two things added? You appear to have all you need, the rest is just potential bonuses (or can fuck it up for you.)

Exactly!

Hence the question.

If I don't get any responses to work with, I'll just use the gabapentin or get diazepam.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Stan always used to say don't add more to the mix than you need:)

Propanolol should help with heart contractions. I don't remember seizures reported. Perhaps an occasional muscle tremor but rare and well into the process, when a person starts fainting. May add Diazepam, should make it more peaceful. The most prominent complaint is fast heartbeat followed by nausea. Don't know about Gabapentin.

Reactions: Cevapcici
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
His mantra. :wink:
I studied the scriptures well.

giphy.gif

(Oh dear, I'm so worried we are becoming a cult. )

Reactions: Time
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
Stan always used to say don't add more to the mix than you need:)

Propanolol should help with heart contractions. I don't remember seizures reported. Perhaps an occasional muscle tremor but rare and well into the process, when a person starts fainting. May add Diazepam, should make it more peaceful. The most prominent complaint is fast heartbeat followed by nausea. Don't know about Gabapentin.

Great response. Thanks.

Maybe we should make guide like the Bible, chapters and verses. Easy reference, memorize the best bits like you quoted.

EDIT: OMG I wrote that while you were posting. :haha:

• Hugs
Reactions: Time, Quarky00 and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Time and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Can't stop laughing . Hurts . Help .

* Members dancing in chapel to the chapter of "gastric juices" .... (wild imagination here)

• Love
Reactions: Time and GoodPersonEffed
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
:haha: :haha: :haha:
Can't stop laughing . Hurts . Help .

* Members dancing in chapel to the chapter of "gastric juices" .... (wild imagination here)
6B060600 1BA5 4FEF 9730 4DDCEEDC71D0

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Time and GoodPersonEffed
H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
My first question would be if you've ever been on Gabapentin before? It can have some very extreme effects on those who have no tolerance built up. It can be extremely sedating.

How tolerant are you to benzos? Again, they can be quite sedating, especially to those who do not use them regularly.

Neither should interact with SN, but they could inhibit your ability to carry out your whole plan.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Scientifically speaking , a person is more likely to die from laughter than crying . Y'all be careful

* This was written (barely) through tears... I saw Big Bird popping there in chucrch... :haha:
--> Stan wrote "I am going to go through the 'Sesame Street' version of human digestion"

Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
@HopeDiesLast , lol . Your cranky comment made me laugh again , thank you :hug::heart:

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020
My first question would be if you've ever been on Gabapentin before? It can have some very extreme effects on those who have no tolerance built up. It can be extremely sedating.

How tolerant are you to benzos? Again, they can be quite sedating, especially to those who do not use them regularly.

Neither should interact with SN, but they could inhibit your ability to carry out your whole plan.

I am tolerant to neither. Have benzo experience but not with diazepam. Have recently acquired gabapentin and am testing it, but only testing, non-consecutive days. Thank you for the input.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Sorry. I found that rather amusing. Is there a back up Stan lol.
Stan was unique. There won't be another one.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4, Hopeindeath! and TheLastGoodbye