Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I'm so tired of this thing they call "Life" it's horrible, the only thing that matters are the cards you where dealt from the start. My cards are shit.

i just...cannot believe this is it, this is life. this is it. this is all it will ever be 50 more years of quiet, drab misery. our one shot at consciousness is spent on something so unimaginably boring, my "gift" of sentience is spent wageslaving, consuming media, getting high, eating, shitting, cleaning. and that is all there is.

who ever said life is what you make of it is severely mistaken you can't make anything of this awful shit, lifes what it makes of you

Reactions: trove1080p, Unknown21, MoreThanAFeeling and 4 others
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
Yeah I can't take the narrative of "life getting better" seriously when I've been both praying to the universe plus actually trying to make my life better. I find I just get knocked and beaten down constantly to the point where I don't even want to try anymore. My life has just devolved into draining the last of my savings (since quitting my crappy job) on random shit and Uber Eats, chain smoking, doom scrolling, borderline NEETdom etc etc. Existence is just boring, awful and repetitive and I'd very much like to end. This eighteen-year 'free trial' hasn't been remotely appealing or enjoyable whatsoever

• Love
Reactions: trove1080p, lwlaiet8887, Darkover and 1 other person
lwlaiet8887

lwlaiet8887

Embodiment of failure/Doom poster/Compassionate
Sep 14, 2023
We're the same. The really shit cards I've been dealt have certified my decision to CTB as soon as possible. There's no point in extending this fruitless life. Whether you have a happy life or not has nothing to do with you an individual, it's all a matter of luck.

Reactions: Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm also very tired, I just see it as something so dreadful and terrible to have the ability to exist in the first place, it's a curse existing as a conscious being trapped in a decaying flesh prison. Existing is very meaningless and worthless to me, only the peace of eternal sleep is desirable to me, your feelings really are understandable.

Reactions: Darkover