• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
SN scares me. But as it has been discussed a lot on SaSu (i had never heard of it before knowing Sasu), I decided maybe it would be the best method for me.

But, an old thread about underrated/undiscussed methods has just been "dug up" (Google trad, hope it makes sense) and it made me really doubt.

I know there is no perfect method.

But with all I have read, it seems that SN is really not the most peaceful method...

The fact that it appears to be well known here is maybe cause it's quite easy to obtain and not illegal ?

I really don't know what to think anymore...

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
SN scares me. But as it has been discussed a lot on SaSu (i had never heard of it before knowing Sasu), I decided maybe it would be the best method for me.

But, an old thread about underrated/undiscussed methods has just been "dug up" (Google trad, hope it makes sense) and it made me really doubt.

I know there is no perfect method.

But with all I have read, it seems that SN is really not the most peaceful method...

The fact that it appears to be well known here is maybe cause it's quite easy to obtain and not illegal ?

I really don't know what to think anymore...
It isn't the new N. SN results in abdominal pain, vomiting, and headache. Lots of people find these symptoms bearable though and are able to CTB.

Reactions: Venessolotic, wCvML2, dysthymia and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
SN is a reliable poison method that many have died from so this is why many people want it. It doesn't sound as peaceful as Nembutal of course, I bet that if people could access N hardly any would go for SN but to me SN sounds preferable to many of the other methods like hanging and jumping.

Reactions: schizochicken, Meteora, leavingthesoultrap and 3 others
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
It isn't the new N. SN results in abdominal pain, vomiting, and headache. Lots of people find these symptoms bearable though and are able to CTB.
I fear i won't find it bearable. But I don't see any other method suitable for me. I wish I could be able to make a plan for something more peaceful.

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
It's cheap
its easier to get
if dome right it's a peaceful way to go, but follow the threads regarding it.

Reactions: Meteora and illAF
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
SN is a reliable poison method that many have died from so this is why many people want it. It doesn't sound as peaceful as Nembutal of course, I bet that if people could access N hardly any would go for SN but to me SN sounds preferable to many of the other methods like hanging and jumping.
Yeah. I really envy those who have the courage to hang or jump. Maybe not hanging but jumping, if it is from high enough, seems more peaceful than SN to me. And yet, extremely hard to do. Bloody SI !

Reactions: schizochicken
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I fear i won't find it bearable. But I don't see any other method suitable for me. I wish I could be able to make a plan for something more peaceful.
If you call the emergency services they will save you.

I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
It's cheap
its easier to get
if dome right it's a peaceful way to go, but follow the threads regarding it.
The more I read experiences, the less I believe it is really peaceful...
But maybe I am just fraking out cause I just received mine and it feels more 'real' now...

Reactions: Meteora and divinemistress36
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Where do you live? Have you considered hypothermia? It's peaceful. It's the way I intend to go when my time comes. The one thing you must avoid is being found before you are dead, and then being resuscitated by someone. If that happens you could finish up with major damage.

Reactions: Meteora
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
If you call the emergency services they will save you.
That is really not what I want ! But yeah, I know myself, I called many times the ER just for bloody panick attacks, so i am really afraid that if it's too painful or anxiety kiks in, i could call the ER.
And then back to the beginning. With one more trauma to endure.

Aaaa i am lost now.

mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
The more I read experiences, the less I believe it is really peaceful...
But maybe I am just fraking out cause I just received mine and it feels more 'real' now...
I can't do SN as I'd throw up. I hate the taste of salt and drinking would just make me gag.
But, others have had peaceful deaths. It's a hard one to be honest. I've known a few who have gone this way, I've had a few come into the mortuary I work. They looked peaceful. They just fell asleep.
Where do you live? Have you considered hypothermia? It's peaceful. It's the way I intend to go when my time comes. The one thing you must avoid is being found before you are dead, and then being resuscitated by someone. If that happens you could finish up with major damage.
I'm in Scotland and was sort of thinking that way.

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
That is really not what I want ! But yeah, I know myself, I called many times the ER just for bloody panick attacks, so i am really afraid that if it's too painful or anxiety kiks in, i could call the ER.
And then back to the beginning. With one more trauma to endure.

Aaaa i am lost now.
It's hard to fight the SI. As soon as you swallow the SN your SI will fight it by encouraging you to call the emergency services, you have to fight back and refuse!

Reactions: illAF
I

illAF

Experienced
Jun 19, 2023
Where do you live? Have you considered hypothermia? It's peaceful. It's the way I intend to go when my time comes. The one thing you must avoid is being found before you are dead, and then being resuscitated by someone. If that happens you could finish up

Never considered it. I always thought it was hard and not peaceful at all. But maybe I should look up.
can't do SN as I'd throw up. I hate the taste of salt and drinking would just make me gag.
But, others have had peaceful deaths. It's a hard one to be honest. I've known a few who have gone this way, I've had a few come into the mortuary I work. They looked peaceful. They just fell asleep
If you dont mind me asking... Have you seen a lot of suicide ? And belong them, is SN common or pretty rare ?
It's hard to fight the SI. As soon as you swallow the SN your SI will fight it by encouraging you to call the emergency services, you have to fight back and refuse!
I think I have a bit more work on myself to do before ingesting it.

Last edited:
dysthymia

dysthymia

the dead regret nothing
Dec 24, 2023
The pain can be mitigated by taking ibuprofen or parcetamol, anti-emetics can prevent vomiting (but not always), and fast heartbeat can be avoided by taking propanolol (Not recommended anymore, but if you're scared of SI then you can take it)

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You need benzos to calm down with the SN method, they help a lot imo. But I also do not consider SN the new "N" or it being really peaceful, reports about the experience are very mixed and individual.

If you're interested in hypothermia there's a guide that also uses OTC drugs in combination with hypothermia.

Edit: The major difference between SN-Method and N is the way how death occurs. While SN starts working you are fully conscious until you pass out due to lack of oxygen (Methemoglobin) while N puts you in a deep sleep / coma before respiratory arrest occurs, there's no pain and no consciousness when the actual work is done by this drug.

Last edited:
Reactions: eLdus and mortuarymary
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Never considered it. I always thought it was hard and not peaceful at all. But maybe I should look up.

If you dont mind me asking... Have you seen a lot of suicide ? And belong them, is SN common or pretty rare ?

I think I have a bit more work on myself to do before ingesting it.
I'm my time, yes I've seen a lot of suicide and no that's not what as made me like this. I've actually found working around the dead was my purpose. SN been around a few years but got very popular in the last 18 months. We've had lots of SN death published in newspapers in the UK, so it's the new drug to try. If a 13 year old can do it anyone can sadly.

• Informative
Reactions: illAF and dggtscccvfd
Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
I think the hype around SN is partially due to how likely it is that you might not suffer any permanent damage in case of a failed attempt, especially if SI kicks in/you throw up and you can get rushed to the ER where Methylene blue is administered. Most other methods such as hanging or jumping, while accessible, can lead to permanent damage if something goes wrong.

Also, the fact that SN's so cheap and almost readily available everywhere except maybe the US, UK, and some parts of EU along with the fact that it's not illegal to own unlike N, means that a lot of people like the idea of having it in the closet at least as a backup. Not everyone that gets SN plans on using it immediately, but rather down the line instead.

Reactions: illAF and divinemistress36
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Its cheap and easy to get in the UK and US, where pentobarbital is harder to get aside from dodgy dark net sellers.

Problem with both SN and pento is they are so slow, unless someone is really fully suicidal, it's likely the SI will kick in and call for emergency medical attention.

They both sound great in principle but sitting around awake for 20 minutes filled with regret and SI doesn't sound peaceful to me. Maybe physically peaceful, but emotionally brutal I suspect.

Reactions: illAF
bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
Its cheap and easy to get in the UK and US, where pentobarbital is harder to get aside from dodgy dark net sellers.

Problem with both SN and pento is they are so slow, unless someone is really fully suicidal, it's likely the SI will kick in and call for emergency medical attention.

They both sound great in principle but sitting around awake for 20 minutes filled with regret and SI doesn't sound peaceful to me. Maybe physically peaceful, but emotionally brutal I suspect.
this is what I keep thinking about too… the being conscious for X amount of time and the SI 🙃

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
this is what I keep thinking about too… the being conscious for X amount of time and the SI 🙃
Yeah I have never understood the appeal of SN and pentobarbital, sounds like absolute mental torture to me.

Give me method where I am unconscious in seconds instead any day.

Reactions: Csmith8827
bunny_brownie9

bunny_brownie9

so terribly lost
Jan 1, 2024
Yeah I have never understood the appeal of SN and pentobarbital, sounds like absolute mental torture to me.

Give me method where I am unconscious in seconds instead any day.
Absolutely. Im trying to rationalise it in my head and think that once I'm dead, I will have no knowledge of any pain/discomfort/anything like that, so I just need to power through as it's only temporary.

Reactions: sadandlonely99 and dggtscccvfd