• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Here is a funny story. I tried to "simulate" or "practice" drinking SN by mixing 30g table salt in 200 ml of water. I thought the taste of SN would be kinda similar to regular salt since other people described SN taste as salty.

I tried pretending I was going to really ctb that night. After gathering the courage, I drank the salty water. It was horrible taste! I could only take a sip. I couldn't drink the whole thing! At this point, I doubt I could drink the real SN without throwing up. Then again, I have no idea how the real SN tastes like.

Can anyone here tell me if SN taste is "bearable" enough? This is important issue for me. I don't want to go far away into the woods only to fail drinking my SN, pretty much ruining the whole things.

Reactions: littlelady774, dayseeker and WOODESITY
O

overandout

Experienced
Feb 28, 2019
I tasted a tiny bit, it's very salty and immediately felt nauseous. So 100% you need antiemetics. That's a good idea trying it with salt water, may give that a go too. See what other people say who actually drank it, but I had a few specs and was surprised by how quickly it affected me.

• Wow
Reactions: Escaper Boy
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Can I use a beer bong to send the liquid straight throat?

Davy

Davy

Have a great day!
Mar 24, 2019
You could just dilute the mixture some more. Apparently N tastes way worse, like genuinely terrible instead of just really salty.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Condom in tongue let the taste begone?

Reactions: dayseeker
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Exactly you need to recite the ancient incantation.
It's one of the oldest Chinese sayings

There's something to be said about ctbng with a condom in your tongue. Not sure if something positive or negative. But something.

• Yay!
Reactions: Superfluous and Koal
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
You could just dilute the mixture some more. Apparently N tastes way worse, like genuinely terrible instead of just really salty.

Thank you, this is such a great idea. If I add more water to the solution, the taste should be weaker and drinkable. Why didn't I think of that?

Reactions: Superfluous
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Thank you, this is such a great idea. If I add more water to the solution, the taste should be weaker and drinkable. Why didn't I think of that?
The sip also longer but ye

Reactions: Superfluous
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
As @spanishguy22 said, adding more water will mean you have more to drink and it will still taste salty.

Acid is a flavour mask for salt, so you could maybe try with a lemon/lime.