hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
I hear a lot of people saying that life is a gift and that things will get better, but i think that its all a lie.

Things will never get better, I've been trying to fight for so long to no avail. I'm researching the SN method and i have the money to do it. So I'll definitely be giving it a try once i have everything to preform it.

A part of me wants to stay though. What if things will get better? Will they? What if i waste my time waiting for a hopeless fantasy.

I wanted to ask for peoples opinions, do you all think its worth waiting for? Or should i just end my suffering as soon as i can?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, EndlessDream, Source Energy and 2 others
resolutory

resolutory

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
I think it all depends on the person. A lot of people say that life is a gift, etc, etc, because for them it genuinely is. They believe it's worthwhile for them and, consequently, it is genuinely worthwhile.

The mistake they make, in my opinion, is assuming that that's the case for everyone else too. It isn't. It's all down to each individual and each individual's perspective and, to some degree, what happens to each individual.

As for whether life will get better: for some it will, for some it won't.

• Love
Reactions: Hollowman, Forever Sleep, Source Energy and 3 others
rail.tracerr

rail.tracerr

doing the best i can.
Feb 13, 2023
As far as I've seen so far, life is cyclical. Big ups and then bigger downs and then so on and so forth. It's honestly exhausting.

Reactions: Hollowman, Source Energy, EndlessDream and 1 other person
H

Hopeliss

Feb 12, 2023
I've had enough, I know my life isn't worth it

• Hugs
Reactions: hxppythxught
Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
No, I got to the conclusion that it is not worth it.
In my case, I kept waiting for something good to happen for 30 years. The story kept changing faces and places. but the pattern repeated itself. The problem is my personality and my delicacy is not fit for this world.
This particular problem that sent me over the edge lasted for many years. I stuck around because I wanted to see some success. A part of me held on to hope. Now I see it is never getting better. I want to sleep.

Your profile is too new, doesn't yet have the chat button.

• Love
EndlessDream

EndlessDream

Feb 15, 2023
I'm just suffering while others that had better luck is having the time of their lives. It's hard to recover from decades of abuse and mental issues that may end up even endangering others. It's better to off myself so everyone can be better off.

• Love
hxppythxught

hxppythxught

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚
Feb 14, 2023
No, I got to the conclusion that it is not worth it.
In my case, I kept waiting for something good to happen for 30 years. The story kept changing faces and places. but the pattern repeated itself. The problem is my personality and my delicacy is not fit for this world.
This particular problem that sent me over the edge lasted for many years. I stuck around because I wanted to see some success. A part of me held on to hope. Now I see it is never getting better. I want to sleep.

Your profile is too new, doesn't yet have the chat button.
I hope you'll be able to find peace soon, also thank you for letting me know, I'll try to keep you updated on when i get the option then you can PM me about the SN❤️
I'm just suffering while others that had better luck is having the time of their lives. It's hard to recover from decades of abuse and mental issues that may end up even endangering others. It's better to off myself so everyone can be better off.
I feel the same way, i hope you can find peace soon.

Reactions: Source Energy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
After all, I believe that it's a personal decision whether to stay here or not, only you can decide. But I could personally never see existence as being worth it, under any circumstances. There is nothing to be gained by something so useless and unnecessary as existing, and existing in this world is something that I despise and see as being completely unappealing.

In my case the thing that I have a problem with certainly is life itself, existence really is a burden to me and anyway all that we are destined for as humans is to suffer and deteriorate, so I would prefer to avoid this.

And also as long as we stay here we risk ending up in a much worse situation as there is no limit as to how much we can be tortured in this hellish world. So my conclusion is that I want nothing to do with life and it makes sense for me to feel such a way. People are annoying with their "life is a gift" beliefs that they try to force onto others, a lot of those types of people really are delusional, as the reality is that life itself is just a meaningless cycle of suffering that exists all for no reason, and it's sad how people continue to glorify this.

• Love
Reactions: ShttyChicken and hxppythxught
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think a lot depends on your will to live and make things better. I rarely see people succeed purely out of luck- it's maybe a combination of really going for different things plus luck. Even then though- stuff doesn't always work out. Then I guess it's whether you have the resilience and desire to keep going.

I feel like I'm at the end of my tether. I simply don't want to try anymore. None of the outcomes feel as if they're going to be enough- even if the best happens. I think we all know when we get to that point. If you still have the slightest hope- maybe pursue it to see where it goes.

Once you have your method sorted- the beauty of it is- it isn't going anywhere. You don't have to make a decision immediately. Just having an 'out' available may make you feel less trapped. I wish you well- whatever you decide.