• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dotrider

Sep 8, 2019
I've been going back and forth constantly over this lately. I'm wondering, is it wrong to want someone to help you while still wanting to cbt? Earlier this morning I was imagining methods that would work for me and I noticed that during it I also envisioned someone stopping me or rescuing me. Does this mean i don't want to?

Quitter

Quitter

Sep 4, 2019
I get you. I don't want to die, I'm so scared and sad over this all, but I feel so trapped within myself and I see no other way out. But I also wish I could have the courage to reach out for others, ask for help, beg for another chance.

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
But I also wish I could have the courage to reach out for others, ask for help, beg for another chance.

You do. You just do it. Not saying that in some false motivational way. It's just a fact. You CAN. You are afraid so trying to avoid it. That's totally natural and human because right now you know how it is...that's somehow safer even if its sucking. Reaching out is an unknown...scary....that's human.

So if you feel the drive to get help...you find the person or place you feel best about...and you leap. If it doesn't work...it's not like you aren't already suicidal.

nothingleft

nothingleft

Sep 1, 2019
Perfectly understandable. If you want to reach out to anyone on this forum, feel free to send me a message. You're not alone. We're all strangely united in this.