• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

Obborods

Dec 3, 2019
Hello, I've been doing some research about the SN method and it seems to be the most viable method for me, where I live I have no idea where and how to get it so I'm looking to buy it online.

I seen some sellers on ebay so my question is, it is legal to buy it? do the customs can hold it and ask me questions about it? if the answer is yes, what is the best excuse I can say? I think the idea of saying 'I want to cure meat' doesn't sound too convincing.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Reactions: howard
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
It is not illegal. It has many uses. what county are you?

Reactions: Mizzmini45 and howard
M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I bought mine from a seller on the river website and had it shipped out no questions asked within 3 hours

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Well, I don't want to say exactly which country but I'm in southamerica
ah ok, guess u could maybe see if there are any other peeps on here from Sth.Am. goodluck.

mathieu

mathieu

Enlightened
Jun 5, 2019
I bought on eBay and there were no questions asked. It's perfectly legal everywhere AFAIK.