• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I'm currently in a psych ward and last night they caught me trying to strangle myself with the strap of my bag. They've removed all things I can hurt myself with except this cord that I removed from my clothes. It's long enough to wrap around my neck with some excess but I have no idea how to use it to successfully kill myself. Is it actually possible for me to kill myself with this or is it just wishful thinking. I'm desperate.
IMG 20200503 103603

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Soul, dandan and 2 others
Rockman

Rockman

Student
Feb 9, 2020
I think better you wait to out of psych ward it not be last forever.

Reactions: Partial-Elf, Soul, Sunset764 and 7 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...aceful-cheap-legal-relatively-reliable.17677/

Too_Many_Regrets

Too_Many_Regrets

Apr 22, 2020
Sorry to hear you're struggling in this desperation. I was in a ward a month ago on a 5150, and I received the most crushing message I could have possibly ever gotten shortly into the hold due to the actions that got me there in the first place. I had no substances to fall back on, had to find a way to go emotionally numb until I got out. The more attempts you make, they're just going to watch you closer and keep you there longer. Likelihood of success is extremely low, it's not worth it. If the thought is mentally comforting, focus on your plan once you're released. It will make the time pass easier, and have more natural conversations with practitioners. Best of luck, you'll be out in no time if you play your cards right.

• Love
Reactions: Sunset764, Mooshi, autumnal and 2 others
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
So the answer is no. I tried to strangle myself with it but the nurses came to do their checks and found me on the floor. They've taken even more of my stuff away and won't let me go for a walk as punishment.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul and Sunset764
M

mr nobody

Apr 8, 2020
It's extremely unlikely to succeed in those facilities. They're sole purpose it to prevent you from doing so. The more attempts you make, the longer they will keep you. It's not worth trying. By the way, you're lucky to even have access to the internet. I was at a place that didn't allow us internet access.

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Actually I'm happy to announce that after yesterday's attempt they decided that hospital wasn't helpful for me and sent me home. I don't understand why but I'm just glad to be out of there and free to do what I like with my body again

• Love
Reactions: Michael1127 and Timetodie90
Michael1127

Michael1127

It‘s over ...
Apr 22, 2020
Actually I'm happy to announce that after yesterday's attempt they decided that hospital wasn't helpful for me and sent me home. I don't understand why but I'm just glad to be out of there and free to do what I like with my body again
Awesome, that you are out ! Very glad for you ! <3