• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Needdeath

Ready to leave
Feb 2, 2020
I tried to drink it but it was so damn salty and I couldnt drink it all and it burned my throat and it came out so m thinking that I will take small sips of it and then eat a chocolate afterwards would that be ok?

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, if you mean you want to mask the taste, then a tiny chocolate bar like Kinder should not be a big deal, however, I would refrain from eating. As I imagine it, the best way would be to drink SN like vodka, avoiding any contacts with your tongue, just swallowing it. Or maybe like you drink some bitter and disgusting medicines.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας
N

Needdeath

Ready to leave
Feb 2, 2020
Hello, if you mean you want to mask the taste, then a tiny chocolate bar like Kinder should not be a big deal, however, I would refrain from eating. As I imagine it, the best way would be to drink SN like vodka, avoiding any contacts with your tongue, just swallowing it. Or maybe like you drink some bitter and disgusting medicines.
I did try to drink it like vodka and it burned my throat so bad and I felt like throwing up even before it reached my stomach is there any other way?

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I did try to drink it like vodka and it burned my throat so bad and I felt like throwing up even before it reached my stomach is there any other way?
I used to recommend lidocaine before, the numbing agent, however, I never used it myself and until we have some feedback, this should be recognized as an idea not an instruction. Hypothetically the tongue won't be able to feel the strong taste so it should not be so disgusting.

N

Needdeath

Ready to leave
Feb 2, 2020
I used to recommend lidocaine before, the numbing agent, however, I never used it myself and until we have some feedback, this should be recognized as an idea not an instruction. Hypothetically the tongue won't be able to feel the strong taste so it should not be so disgusting.
I think it might be hard to get lidocaine in my country

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I think it might be hard to get lidocaine in my country
Then a good idea might be asking @Jumper Geo, they did a huge research on this topic. Can be cigarette papers, capsules, rice papers, nori to swallow and then to drink some water.

• Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Jumper Geo
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Imo even if u go sip by sip, 50 ml is abt 2 or 3 sips max so as long as u finish the entire thing in a minute it should be OK. As for the after taste , a strong mint or sour candy to suck on should be fine. If you have done the meto regime , the vomiting will be taken care of ....

N

Needdeath

Ready to leave
Feb 2, 2020
Imo even if u go sip by sip, 50 ml is abt 2 or 3 sips max so as long as u finish the entire thing in a minute it should be OK. As for the after taste , a strong mint or sour candy to suck on should be fine. If you have done the meto regime , the vomiting will be taken care of ....
I cant get metro so going without metro. I knw m taking a change but its hard to get metro for me so well I just hope I dont throw up if it doesnt work then I will see what I can do.
Do you follow antiemetics renigmen?
Nope, its hard to get for me.

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Don't worry meto is not absolutely necessary its got nothing to do with SN effectiveness ... People have succeeded without it too ...

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Then a good idea might be asking @Jumper Geo, they did a huge research on this topic. Can be cigarette papers, capsules, rice papers, nori to swallow and then to drink some water.

Thanks @faust for the recommendation, well just for educational purposes I started experimenting with different methods to see if it was possible to consume SN without having to taste it as the salty taste made people gag or it burned there throats and with capsules you have to take so many, so here is what I done and the feedback I received. I am not scientifically minded so if was just a few ideas I thought I would try.

Always do your own research to make sure it's safe and suits you.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-easy-and-cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...zla-rolling-papers-chocolate-flavoured.37698/

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: faust
N

Needdeath

Ready to leave
Feb 2, 2020
Thanks @faust for the recommendation, well just for educational purposes I started experimenting with different methods to see if it was possible to consume SN without having to taste it as the salty taste made people gag or it burned there throats and with capsules you have to take so many, so here is what I done and the feedback I received. I am not scientifically minded so if was just a few ideas I thought I would try.

Always do your own research to make sure it's safe and suits you.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-easy-and-cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...zla-rolling-papers-chocolate-flavoured.37698/

Cheers

Geo
hey thanks