• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Xaxysh

Xaxysh

Oct 28, 2020
i cant realy get any other meds and im scared of failing, is it likely ill still die if i drink 20mg/50ml alone?

Reactions: Bullit, Freelyffe88 and LifeQuitter2018
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
If you could, I would recommend an antacid and ibuprofen, which are easy to obtain. Medications are not that they assure anything but they help, I imagine that you discard meto and beta-blockers. You would have to do a fast prior to ingesting SN with or without medication anyway.
And yes, there are cases of people who ctb with success only taking SN.

Reactions: BandAddict
Upvote 0
B

Bensharp

Mar 18, 2021
It is very lethal. If you don't throw up, it is see you in the next world or you might be reincarnated.

Reactions: CallOfTheVoid112
Upvote 0
Xaxysh

Xaxysh

Oct 28, 2020
ok thanks ill take ibuprofen too and have a second dose ready in case i throw up

Upvote 0
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
You should read this: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
and: https://mega.nz/folder/jg0nmSqS#A4p_JIrvPtML9pM3IA7wDw

I would recommend at least an antacid (Tagamet), because the stomach acid partly converts nitrit into nitrat. Simple baking soda (maybe 2 teaspoons) might also work.

Reactions: Freelyffe88, BandAddict and Fehler
Upvote 0
Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
When I take SN to CTB, I'm just going to take Tagamet and ginger. Based on my research I believe that ginger will be just as effective as prescription antiemetics. After analyzing the SN cases where people succeeded and failed at committing suicide, I've come to conclusion that the benefits of using antiemetics are negligible... there seems to be little to no correlation as to whether or not someone pukes with antiemetics vs. no antiemetics as well as the ultimate outcome.

There has been some conflicting information in reference to baking soda in the last year. The new info doesn't recommend using baking soda... apparently it counters the effects of the SN in some way. I need to do more research to be certain, but I would use Tagamet just to be safe and it supposedly is more effective anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza
Upvote 0
S

sadpinky

Stargazer
Jun 10, 2021
If you could, I would recommend an antacid and ibuprofen, which are easy to obtain. Medications are not that they assure anything but they help, I imagine that you discard meto and beta-blockers. You would have to do a fast prior to ingesting SN with or without medication anyway.
And yes, there are cases of people who ctb with success only taking SN.
I believe This was my partners case, at least to my knowledge. It worked

Upvote 0