• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I think so and I think the quack shrinks don't really know what they're talking about.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Yes, if it is a chemical imbalance, but if it is situational such as being in bad circumstances, bad environments, not having any options at the time (and even present), then I would say it would be outside of your control. People who guilt others by saying that they can change their circumstances (especially if they don't know the whole story or full picture) are jerks that use shaming language to make others feel bad while raising their own moral superiority.

I also find the brain scan images on Google really useful - in showing people that while they can't see it, it actually is a physical illness. Or is the word physiological? Not sure, I'm not a doctor, but it is based in the structure of how the brain works.

I was reading tonight a Scottish publication on suicidal thoughts - that actually says they are normal, that lots of people have them. Which I guess they are. It's a good publication, but nothing that made me want to CTB any less

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Depression is curable. But the cure is hard. I think most depression is from a fucked up.gut microbiome. My depression went away after a expensive round of antibiotics to cure my SIBO. I think 99% of depression is caused by diet and food allergies. Google Jordan Petersons daughter, she xured her depression eating only meat.... i do the same.... however doesnt work as well for personality disorder but thats another thing. Ive studied this for years. .. Am.also into nutritional biochemistry.... If anyone wants more info hit me up....