muzzle

muzzle

coca cola
May 13, 2023
yeah. i dont know how people can be one without being the other. both logically lead to each other

Reactions: DynamicDepression and SuicidŠµ
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
27 years of my adult life

But not militant - ie , pro-choice

Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
Vegan and huge antinatalist here. More and more people are catching on so it's some type of hope.

A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
i am an antinatalist, and i want to become vegan soon; hopefully, I can accomplish that before 2024.
yeah. i dont know how people can be one without being the other. both logically lead to each other
I'd disagree with you on one logically leading to the other, since antinatalism is about not having kid as so to free them from suffering, and veganism may have several justifications, such as health benefits of not eating meat and moral arguments (freeing animals from pain). And even if I choose to be vegan based on the moral arguments, yet, again, antinatalism is about not having kids in order to spare them of the suffering of living, and veganism is about not eating meals that come from means that cause suffering to animals in order to spare some animals of the pain.

I can see how an antinatalist person can become veganism over time since both are attempting to aliviate pain in the world. I myself have been an antinatalist for too long, but just now decided to pursue veganism.

Last edited:
rabid_aspie_yokai

rabid_aspie_yokai

fluffy nonhuman
Mar 23, 2023
i am an antinatalist, and i want to become vegan soon; hopefully, I can accomplish that before 2024.

I'd disagree with you on one logically leading to the other, since antinatalism is about not having kid as so to free them from suffering, and veganism may have several justifications, such as health benefits of not eating meat and moral arguments (freeing animals from pain). And even if I choose to be vegan based on the moral arguments, yet, again, antinatalism is about not having kids in order to spare them of the suffering of living, and veganism is about not eating meals that come from means that cause suffering to animals in order to spare some animals of the pain.

I can see how an antinatalist person can become veganism over time since both are attempting to aliviate pain in the world. I myself have been an antinatalist for too long, but just now decided to pursue veganism.
1, veganism is not plant-based eating. Veganism is a philosophy, an ethical and moral stance.
2, veganism and antinatalism overlap, become vegans know that breeding animals (especially for personal usage) is unethical, and causes suffering. Antinatalist know that breeding (mainly for humans) is unethical and immoral.
The core belief/hole of both is basically that suffering is bad, and we have to prevent suffering somehow.
3, suffering begins with sentience. Without sentience there's no suffering. Most animals and people are sentient beings who have the ability to suffer.
4, if an animal or a person haven't been birthed (this sentence sounds shitty so I probably fcked up something) they wouldn't be suffering, therefore the suffering could've been prevented by not bringing the offspring to life.
I hope this rambling made sense, feel free to ask for clarification or to criticize my points, but this is how I see it and that's why I believe that the two overlap.
Also, best wishes on becoming veganšŸ’ššŸŒ±

• Hugs
Reactions: cutebat and Daxter_87
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Yes, I am an anti-natalist, vegan and efilist, for this world and its inhabitants have shown me their ungodliness in many ways during the time I have been alive. Therefore, I have concluded that it is nothing but a cold-blooded crime to rob another sentient being of the peace of nothingness so that they may have the misfortune of experiencing such misery.

On the other hand, the reason for being vegan is the savage and sadistic treatment animals receive in slaughterhouses, not to mention the fact that thousands are slaughtered just to feed one person in their lifetime. And what have I done in my unnecessary and pathetic existence to justify such barbarism? Because I am worth it? No, sir, not even one animal should be tortured for my survival or anyone else's.

Reactions: apple2myeye!
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I'm vegan with no kids. I'm not against other people having kids, but when I have such a cynical view of the world and am drowning in hopelessness, there's no way I would ever want to have kids.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87