U

Undesirable

Oct 13, 2018
I've had a few glasses of egg nog and smoking a spliff right now. May take a klonopin or two as well. What about you guys?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Susannah, Singing In The Rain and 1 other person
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Smoking a ton of weed and taking a bunch of tramadol. Man, I miss Klonopin! How many mg? That reminds me, I have some Valium from the dentist...

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, wxtyubidi7y, Susannah and 1 other person
U

Undesirable

Oct 13, 2018
Smoking a ton of weed and taking a bunch of tramadol. Man, I miss Klonopin! How many mg? That reminds me, I have some Valium from the dentist...
I have .5s prescribed. I usually take two, I try not to abuse it too much. Worried about that addiction.

I'm pretty drunk and high though. I don't know if I should take them lol

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and TheCrow
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
I have .5s prescribed. I usually take two, I try not to abuse it too much. Worried about that addiction.

I'm pretty drunk and high though. I don't know if I should take them lol
Yeah, good call. Especially the actual physical addiction to benzos. I had a doc prescribing them to me 3x a day and my body was so used to them that even when I weaned down to just one a day, my body still needed them. When was in a psych ward, because they didn't give me my benzos the first 2 days, I had really bad mania and insomnia, and then I had a seizure. At least you're high now, though! What kind of weed?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
U

Undesirable

Oct 13, 2018
Yeah, good call. Especially the actual physical addiction to benzos. I had a doc prescribing them to me 3x a day and my body was so used to them that even when I weaned down to just one a day, my body still needed them. When was in a psych ward, because they didn't give me my benzos the first 2 days, I had really bad mania and insomnia, and then I had a seizure. At least you're high now, though! What kind of weed?
Some shit weed my friend just gave me lol. He got a shitty batch and just handed me a few grams for nothing. How many mg were you taking? I like benzos a lot but I've heard your story too many times and I'm gonna try not to get there. Alcohol is my main crutch.

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Some shit weed my friend just gave me lol. He got a shitty batch and just handed me a few grams for nothing. How many mg were you taking? I like benzos a lot but I've heard your story too many times and I'm gonna try not to get there. Alcohol is my main crutch.
You know shit weed does the trick, too. That crazy doctor had me on 6 mg! I talked in circles with him for like half an hour trying to come up with another way for him to fix my anxiety, and finally I gave in and agreed to his insane plan. On a side note, he had me lay on my stomach and pull down my pants so he could examine my sciatica and lower back every visit, which was every 2 weeks. Umm...But I was down to either 1 or 2 mg. when I had the seizure. Do you know other people that have had seizures from benzo withdrawal? What is your drink of choice?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Undesirable
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Took a 1:1 THC:CBD edible about 30 minutes ago. Hasn't kicked in yet.
Usually take one before bed, plus vape after dinner.

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Took a 1:1 THC:CBD edible about 30 minutes ago. Hasn't kicked in yet.
Usually take one before bed, plus vape after dinner.
NICE!!! Vaping an indica, I'm assuming?

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Not sure actually. It often doesn't matter as most extraction methods remove the terpenes.
I've been hearing that term a lot now, and I still don't understand what it means. It's related to the smell somehow?

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
The surface of MJ buds have nodules, trichomes all over them. In the trichomes are the cannabinoids and terpenes. So, in addition to THC, CBD, CBC, etc. there are volatile chemicals that both give MJ its smell and shape its effects. Myrcene, Limonene, Linalool, etc.. they determine whether the strain is uplifting or relaxing, creative or couch-lock, etc.. Pinene for example tends to make a strain uplifting while Linalool sedating.

U

Undesirable

Oct 13, 2018
You know shit weed does the trick, too. That crazy doctor had me on 6 mg! I talked in circles with him for like half an hour trying to come up with another way for him to fix my anxiety, and finally I gave in and agreed to his insane plan. On a side note, he had me lay on my stomach and pull down my pants so he could examine my sciatica and lower back every visit, which was every 2 weeks. Umm...But I was down to either 1 or 2 mg. when I had the seizure. Do you know other people that have had seizures from benzo withdrawal? What is your drink of choice?
Yeah so it sounds like you're saying that you may have been abused by your doc, sorry if that's the case. That shit definitely happens too often. I'm a whiskey guy but I want to be festive so I went with the egg nog. Weed kinda makes me anxious but the mix is nice. What's your favorite drink?

I'm gonna say vodka with a splash of cranberry. Literally, a splash.

The surface of MJ buds have nodules, trichomes all over them. In the trichomes are the cannabinoids and terpenes. So, in addition to THC, CBD, CBC, etc. there are volatile chemicals that both give MJ its smell and shape its effects. Myrcene, Limonene, Linalool, etc.. they determine whether the strain is uplifting or relaxing, creative or couch-lock, etc.. Pinene for example tends to make a strain uplifting while Linalool sedating.
You guys don't get that anxious wtf feeling when you get high?

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Ohhhhhh, ok. Interesting. Thank you. You explained than better than the articles I keep trying to understand. I like evaluating those things on the Leafy app. So what extraction methods don't remove the terpenes?

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
I only use specific strains & products to avoid anxiety.
1:1 cbd to thc, or strains with good amounts of Caryophyllene, and other Terps that are anti-anxiety.
Usually heavy indicas dont cause anxiety, while sativas do.

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Yeah so it sounds like you're saying that you may have been abused by your doc, sorry if that's the case. That shit definitely happens too often. I'm a whiskey guy but I want to be festive so I went with the egg nog. Weed kinda makes me anxious but the mix is nice. What's your favorite drink?

I'm gonna say vodka with a splash of cranberry. Literally, a splash.

You guys don't get that anxious wtf feeling when you get high?
Yeah, I think I did. Thank you. What a fucking creep. I don't drink, but cranberry juice is my favorite drink! My grandpa always used to have it at his house because it was his favorite, and he called it "Papa's juice." Yeah, sometimes I get an anxious feeling if I smoke a sativa or a hybrid.

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Ohhhhhh, ok. Interesting. Thank you. You explained than better than the articles I keep trying to understand. I like evaluating those things on the Leafy app. So what extraction methods don't remove the terpenes?

Heat-press extraction preserves the terps... probably others too.

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
or strains with good amounts of Caryophyllene, and other Terps that are anti-anxiety.
Dammit, I need to get on your level of comprehension!

Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Dammit, I need to get on your level of comprehension!
A lot of good articles on terps. Google "cannabis terpenes"
Go with Harlequin or such, 5:2 CBD to THC as a fairly reliable non-anxiety strain... or Afgani Kush.

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
A lot of good articles on terps. Google "cannabis terpenes"
Go with Harlequin or such, 5:2 CBD to THC as a fairly reliable non-anxiety strain... or Afgani Kush.
Screen-shoting that one! Thank you so much for the info!

littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
Alcohol, Ativan, and marijuana.

My mind is being a dickhead.

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018

benzos + alcohol = getting HELLA fucked up!
You must be feeling that shit hard now, huh?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Undesirable
U

Undesirable

Oct 13, 2018

Where are you guys from? I'm on the east coast of the US and it's 2:30 here. I might grab another drink but I feel lonely getting more fucked up so late at night lol

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Where are you guys from? I'm on the east coast of the US and it's 2:30 here. I might grab another drink but I feel lonely getting more fucked up so late at night lol
The Midwest :(

U

Undesirable

Oct 13, 2018
The Midwest :(
Yeah so like 12:30 for you? I remember when I was just browsing here there was a guy that drank all night into the morning and never really slept. That made me feel less alone when I had a beer in my hand during the real late hours lol

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Yeah so like 12:30 for you? I remember when I was just browsing here there was a guy that drank all night into the morning and never really slept. That made me feel less alone when I had a beer in my hand during the real late hours lol
Close! 1:48. I don't drink, but I smoke weed all day, every day!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018

Yep. Feeling everything a little too hard.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, TheCrow and 1 other person
TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Yep. Feeling everything a little too hard.
Awww. Please be careful so that you don't hurt yourself. That combo is an easy way to fall down. I still have a scar above my lip from falling down on the kitchen floor and splitting my lip open combining those two when I was really upset on Thanksgiving several years ago.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and therhydler
Susannah

Susannah

Mage
Jul 2, 2018
Before Christmas eve (yesterday), I had some beers, 2 Valium, 1g Paracetamol + 600mg Ibuprofen (chronic pain) and 1 300mg Neurontin (nerve pain). Couldn't drink more cause I had to drive home. Today I'll just relax, watching Parfym (mini serie) on Netflix .

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, TheCrow and Undesirable
A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018
Just a couple of strong beers, coffe and cigarettes. And a NSAID for headache.
I decided not to touch benzos (I got bored of them in the years anyway) and Zolpidem (I need to take a tolerance break). Yeah... nothing special.

I wish I could still get Coke and H/Oxy. Fucking cravings...

Pineapplecrown

Pineapplecrown

Pine
Oct 21, 2018
Mdma

Reactions: sif and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals