• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I'm normally quite able to deal with/surpress intrusive thoughts but they're getting worse, they're more constant, more violent, borderline homicidal. I think I've gotten to the point where I am just very angry, at the world, at people who have wronged me, at myself. My subconscious knows that and i'm guessing thats why these thoughts are getting worse. I'm not a violent person in the slightest and i don't want to hurt people but these thoughts are becoming overwhelming and i'm unsure of what to do. Anyone else feel this way?

Reactions: Natty, booray, SuicideAwaits and 1 other person
B

booray

Can’t do this anymore
Jan 28, 2021
They're just thoughts and it doesn't mean you have to act on them. Like I've been having a lot of angry thoughts about two people who falsely accused me. I had to stand trial and was eventually found not guilty, but this ruined my life. I would like to kill these people or have them killed, but what good would that do? I'd be even more fucked than I already am.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ch92921, kindawannacrylol and Tragoedia Vitae