HxppyThxughts

HxppyThxughts

Happy thoughts in shards, all over the floor.
Jan 18, 2020
Hello, :smiling:
I'm an atheist that has no purpose in life. But I do love anime, manga and DDLC.
That's it I guess.

Reactions: charlottewilts and mediocre
Dromides

Dromides

Oct 24, 2019
Hi there, actually joined last year but reached a point where I'll be more active around here .
I'm just a lazy uni student with mood swings that slipped into nihilism and apathy.

I ordered SN last year and going to get the missing parts in the next weeks. While I will try therapy first I currently prefer the other way out.

I like sci-fi series and movies, RPG's or playing non-rpg games like RPG's. Former interests I can still talk about are anime and manga.

homebound

homebound

fallen angel
Jan 19, 2020
Hello. I'm 18 years old and I have been battling mental illness my whole life. I grew up in an abusive household and have been through more medications than I can count. I have attempted suicide twice in the past and I am tired of fighting myself. I no longer find enjoyment in much of anything, but I use to really like playing video games, watching horror movies, and embroidery.

• Love
C

cobwebpipe

Feb 20, 2019
Hi there, I signed up here for some information, if my username is a bit strange it's because I picked the first random one because I didn't think I was going to post. You have a great community and the info and other member have been really helpful.

Reactions: Dromides, charlottewilts and mediocre
Walking Disaster

Walking Disaster

Jan 20, 2020
Hi everyone! after watching the forum for like 1 or 2 months i decided to register, i'm soo shy so it took very long to do so :s , well what to say, i'm 24, for things that happened to me in the past i grow up with 0 self esteem and feel like i'm worthless and usless, i'm also that kind of person that keeps everything to himself cause i'm too scared to open up to someone in real life. as far as i've seen this is a very beatiful and supportive community and i wish i will be able to interact and be part of it. sorry for my english it's not my native language..thank you guys :)

Reactions: Dromides, charlottewilts and mediocre
D

Deleted member 14177

not home
Jan 20, 2020
Hi.. Passing through here for some information. Happy to have this community :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy, WhiteEyes and BooGirl
Abaigh

Abaigh

Student
Jan 20, 2020
Hi. I have depression, anxiety and PTSD.

• Hugs
Reactions: MachinaArcana
crazycatlady

crazycatlady

meow
Jan 21, 2020
Female, 40, US. Single, no kids, 2 cats. Checking out this site while waiting for group therapy to start. Been passively and occasionally actively suicidal since I was 10 years old. Depression, anxiety, PTSD and all that fun stuff. Had loads of therapy, medications, ECT, ketamine drug trial and nothing has ever worked. Or worked for long. My last psychiatrist sexually assaulted me a little over a year ago and I feel like that's pretty much the last straw of my miserable existence, but my one cat is overly attached to me and only me and I'm afraid to leave him alone. He doesn't like other people. He's my lil angel that keeps me around for now.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GinaIsReady, soundsofsilence, Nemeshisu and 3 others
T

tardis

Sep 7, 2019
Hello everyone
I'm 27 male living in Ontario, Canada.
I'm usually introverted, and keep to myself, but I feel at home in this community, so I wanted to say hello. I have been lurking, but I hope to start contributing more.
I want to CTB asap but I can't find a method that works for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: MachinaArcana
WhiteEyes

WhiteEyes

always late
Jan 20, 2020
I've been here a couple of days now, so hi, thirties, UK. I've been considering suicide for about a decade now first due to depression and then other issues. Fucked up my life which was probably my way of making sure I went through with it.
I'm scared but literally everything I do, every plan I make goes badly wrong. I'll even screw this up. Hopefully I'll find a partner who is more intelligent than me who can help me out with the final act. For the time being I'll try to help people out here.

Reactions: bigoutfit
Whitrot

Whitrot

Ghostly Garbage
Jan 21, 2020
Hello. I'm in my mid-twenties. I have PTSD, an eating disorder, and major depression. I'm also very anxious, but I contribute that to my surroundings and life.
I was born with physical impairments and have been abused my entire life. Anytime I've cracked and sought help my response has been at best, transient. Facilities have literally forgotten to register me and I wasn't aware of it, and the waiting times would literally expand months for momentary appointments (sub 20mins). I have literally zero income and can't drive.
My family is deranged and full of criminals/genuinely awful people. They also frequently hid my existence, granted I have resolved that on an official level. I've never had friends in person, I have no education due to health complications pulling me out of public schooling. I was "raised" by myself and through the internet.

My life, if you can call it life, has never once been happy. I have survived through escapism and scheming plots on how to leave. Online friends have personally helped me in the past; but it isn't like they can magically whisk me into safety either.
It goes deeper, but this is already too long. I plan to CTB in the coming months, my first attempt failed years ago.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, MachinaArcana and charlottewilts
M

Myrvann

Jan 17, 2020
Greetings, fellow life forms.

A male past the half- century mark here. I live in a household of two adults and two teenagers, residing at the moment in Northern Europe.
Stumbled upon this site and almost immediately decided to join in. Did this mostly on the premise of getting a wider perspective of self-termination.
The idea has haunted me for as long as I can remember. With depression as a companion since early teens, and a couple of half-hearted attempts in my past, the subject is as timely now as it was then.

A pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Reactions: GinaIsReady and MachinaArcana
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello everybody!

I have been reading this forum for around three weeks already and only registered today.
Accidentally found SS and glad that there is such a place where we can be heard.
First of all I would like to thank you for your willingness to support each other in a difficult situation and for your kind heart!
I wish I had known about this community before... But it is not yet too late...
Having some time before CTB, I would like to share my love with you :heart:
But let's move on to the story.
I could been five times dead by this very minute. First I could be aborted, then I nearly died in the mountains and two times almost drowned and when I was 16 I planned a suicide. Now I am slightly 20+ and think it is enough, this world is obviously not for me. The suicide is just a part of my life. The reason for that is my poor mental health. I had very huge plans in my life and tried majority of activities, but the more I live, the deeper hole is waiting for me to fall into it. Sometimes I do not even realize what I am doing, a brain fog is my best friend today. There are no things that might cause an ardent interest deep inside of me, even if I travel, I don't feel that drive. Same with my book, music, etc. Everything is blank. After a two-weeks extreme depression when it was even hard to go to the lavatory I stopped the medication and started feeling just a little bit better. And at this time I finally decided that I will go. And this is the only one thing I can control in my life.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: mediocre, Lucylissa, Lucifer'sRight and 4 others
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

Semi-Professional Disappointment
Jan 16, 2020
Heya! This might be a little late, but just realised I never got round to introducing myself.
I kinda stumbled across SS over Christmas last year after failing to ctb, and finally ended up registering this month. If all goes to plan, I shall be catching the bus in the middle of February.

A major cause of my struggles in life come down to me as a person and, by extension, how others react to who I am. I live in a very christian family, everybody in the family apart from me is a member of a local church and, with the exception of my father, are very conservative. I came out to my parents as pansexual in 2017 and while my dad was accepting, my mother started treating me differently and we stopped spending as much time together. After my dad moved out to the Channel Islands last year, I've felt like I live in a house with strangers and have grown further apart from my brothers and mum. On top of this, I have suffered from bipolar disorder (Formerly known as 'manic depression') for as long as I can remember (I was diagnosed when I was 11). I never really had any friends, partly due to social anxiety but also trust issues that developed from my last relationship that lasted on-and-off for a year.

So far this website has been of great use to me in two major ways. Obviously, the first would be the access to resources and painless methods to ctb (including SN, the method I intend to use). But the second reason I love this website is because of something I've never really experienced, a sense of belonging. Everybody I've encountered has been kind, non-judgmental and polite. For the first time in my life, I feel like I've found somewhere I belong. While I can't put myself in everybody's shoes and experience people's circumstances and individual issues, I find comfort in the fact that there is very little, if any, judgement across this site. Everybody tries their best to be as helpful as possible.

So from the bottom of my heart, thank you :heart:
I hope I get the opportunity to chat with all you lovely people before I exit. :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lucylissa, Lucifer'sRight, A_Poetic_Death and 6 others
Wishing for Luck

Wishing for Luck

born in space
Jan 29, 2020
Hey everyone. I've lurked on here since 2017 or so, never even made an account, but the community here has helped me in immeasurable ways and I've learned so much. Now that the sappy stuff is out of the way:

I'm 21 in a constant cycle of extreme self hate and overwhelming pride. I am not diagnosed with BPD but I've been told by many therapists I show the symptoms. I have OCD too. I did a stupid thing that left me unable to do many physical tasks because my right leg barely works now. I also have severe insomnia.

If I have it in me I enjoy playing games or my guitar. That's about all I do now. I hope to connect with similar people here, but the truth is I already have. Although I've never spoken to any of you, over the last couple years I've connected with all of you.

Oh yeah I also am obsessed with cartography so if you ever wanna cheer me up, just stop on by for a talk about maps. Thanks for listening while I'm still around :)

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, Lucylissa, A_Poetic_Death and 2 others
cloudgazer25

cloudgazer25

a dead girl pretending to be alive
Jan 30, 2020
hi hello im cloud. 25 year old west coast gal. got diagnosed with schizoaffective bipolar type 2 when I was 22 but have been living with my illness since I was 7 following a traumatic event. Have been suicidal since another traumatic event that happened when I was 11.

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, Lucifer'sRight, A_Poetic_Death and 1 other person
quifg

quifg

Oct 28, 2019
hi hello im cloud. 25 year old west coast gal. got diagnosed with schizoaffective bipolar type 2 when I was 22 but have been living with my illness since I was 7 following a traumatic event. Have been suicidal since another traumatic event that happened when I was 11.
What happened when you were 11?

T

throw.me.away

Jan 25, 2020
hello hello, I lurked for a few weeks before making a profile. I'm a 20y/o girl living in Canada. I first became suicidal at 11 and made a plan to ctb when I was 14, but my parents found out & sent me to the hospital before I could go through with it. since then, I've been in & out of the hospital a few times and diagnosed with bpd.
I'm really grateful for this community but plan on ctb within the next two weeks.

thank you guys xx

• Hugs
Reactions: Lucylissa, SnowWhite, A_Poetic_Death and 1 other person
-Raven's Night-

-Raven's Night-

autistic/metalhead/wanna join the 27 club
Jan 31, 2020
Hello. I'm new here and not sure what to post so I'm starting here.
I'm 19 and started to feel seriously suicidal 2 years ago, but the first thought came when I was 14. I have anxiety and feeling depressed... attempted once but that was very long ago (or maybe not so long) when I was very young and immature, at junior high.
I have problems with socializing and communicating with others both irl and online that's why I don't have any real life friend and find it hard to start posting here. I hope I'm finding a good place where I can be understood.
btw my dream was to devote myself to suicide prevention when I was younger.
My hobbies are drawing and writing poems. And metal especially dsbm is my life.
My favorite poet is Sylvia Plath. Also love Edgar Allan Poe's poems.
I have a lot of favorite bands, don't know which is the best.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lucylissa, throw.me.away, SnowWhite and 3 others
NeverHungry

NeverHungry

To eat or not to eat...
Jan 30, 2020
I'm 19 and started to feel seriously suicidal 2 years ago, but the first thought came when I was 14. I have anxiety and feeling depressed... attempted once but that was very long ago (or maybe not so long) when I was very young and immature, at junior high.
I have problems with socializing and communicating with others both irl and online that's why I don't have any real life friend and find it hard to start posting here. I hope I'm finding a good place where I can be understood.
Welcome! I'm sorry that life has been so difficult for you. I hope you find whatever you're looking for here. :heart:
Those are some cool hobbies! If I may ask, what type of stuff do you draw? Is it traditional or digital? (I'm particularly interested because I also do art :p)

Reactions: A_Poetic_Death, Brick In The Wall and -Raven's Night-
-Raven's Night-

-Raven's Night-

autistic/metalhead/wanna join the 27 club
Jan 31, 2020
Welcome! I'm sorry that life has been so difficult for you. I hope you find whatever you're looking for here. :heart:
Those are some cool hobbies! If I may ask, what type of stuff do you draw? Is it traditional or digital? (I'm particularly interested because I also do art :p)
Thank you for replying!
For drawing, mostly traditional. I tried digital for several times before but I prefer traditional. Happy to know you also do art!

Reactions: A_Poetic_Death and Brick In The Wall
NeverHungry

NeverHungry

To eat or not to eat...
Jan 30, 2020
Thank you for replying!
For drawing, mostly traditional. I tried digital for several times before but I prefer traditional. Happy to know you also do art!
Sure thing :)
Nice! I mainly do digital, but I always plan out my sketches first in traditional. Nothing really beats the freedom of a pencil and paper.

Reactions: -Raven's Night-, A_Poetic_Death and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

Welcome to the forums! There's a few other Sylvia Plath fans here as well.

• Love
Reactions: -Raven's Night- and A_Poetic_Death
A_Poetic_Death

A_Poetic_Death

"Existence is pain."
Dec 19, 2019
Hello,

Nice to meet all here.

I am a 31 year old pathetic mess. I've been trying to CBT off and on since 8. In other happy news, I am an otaku/weeb, medical junky (studying the human body and the study of anatomy as long as I can remember, and I have an uncanny ability to remember it), I collect many hobbies. I had jobs, I fought like hell in college to be a nurse. They threw me under the bus....not literally, but might as well have.

I'm an eclectic by nature. I love nature. I'm Pacific Northwest raised and WA will always be home.

In my spare time, I pretend I'm normal, and play the role in society as the 31 college drop out looking for the next gig.

I wanted to be an author or something huge. Something that made a difference.

Reality: F this shit.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

(My sense of humor is gallows, dry and satirical)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LivedTooLong, Pricelessadvice, Lucylissa and 5 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Hello,

Nice to meet all here.

I am a 31 year old pathetic mess. I've been trying to CBT off and on since 8. In other happy news, I am an otaku/weeb, medical junky (studying the human body and the study of anatomy as long as I can remember, and I have an uncanny ability to remember it), I collect many hobbies. I had jobs, I fought like hell in college to be a nurse. They threw me under the bus....not literally, but might as well have.

I'm an eclectic by nature. I love nature. I'm Pacific Northwest raised and WA will always be home.

In my spare time, I pretend I'm normal, and play the role in society as the 31 college drop out looking for the next gig.

Boom, I love it. You'll fit in perfectly here. Welcome to the forums!

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and A_Poetic_Death
A_Poetic_Death

A_Poetic_Death

"Existence is pain."
Dec 19, 2019
Hey everyone. I've lurked on here since 2017 or so, never even made an account, but the community here has helped me in immeasurable ways and I've learned so much. Now that the sappy stuff is out of the way:

I'm 21 in a constant cycle of extreme self hate and overwhelming pride. I am not diagnosed with BPD but I've been told by many therapists I show the symptoms. I have OCD too. I did a stupid thing that left me unable to do many physical tasks because my right leg barely works now. I also have severe insomnia.

If I have it in me I enjoy playing games or my guitar. That's about all I do now. I hope to connect with similar people here, but the truth is I already have. Although I've never spoken to any of you, over the last couple years I've connected with all of you.

Oh yeah I also am obsessed with cartography so if you ever wanna cheer me up, just stop on by for a talk about maps. Thanks for listening while I'm still around :)

Hey fellow potiential BPDer, I'm getting that diagnosis as well.... I don't know how to feel about it either. I sympathize with you on the mental conditions and the insomnia is a b word. I forgot. I have a violin, a cello and a piano that I attempted to learn, but youtube tutorials only go so far.

Good to meet you!
Boom, I love it. You'll fit in perfectly here. Welcome to the forums!

❤❤❤❤Thank you

NeverHungry

NeverHungry

To eat or not to eat...
Jan 30, 2020
Hello,

Nice to meet all here.

Welcome! :)

I haven't properly introduced myself yet either, guess I should.
I'm a 20 year old recovering anorexic with an interest in digital art and video game design and development. I've always liked the idea of being able to make my own game, but it is highly unlikely that I will live long enough to be able to do so. In my free time I like to talk to my friends and be a general degenerate on Discord. If I have the motivation, and time, I may even do some digital art (not likely though).
I'm here for the reason that a lot of people are here. To find a peaceful way out of here, and preferably chat to some like-minded people along the way.
Oh. Also cars. Cars are great.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Caoine01, Lucylissa, SnowWhite and 4 others
arainynight

arainynight

Feb 2, 2020
Hello everbody. That'll be all for now :wink:

• Hugs
Reactions: Lucylissa, SnowWhite, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person