lokabe82

lokabe82

To infinity and beyond
Jun 16, 2023
I wish I could put into words just how low I feel. Every single time something slightly good happens, there's something that follows close behind it to knock me back down.

These emotions are too intense for me to properly handle and there's no refuge in sight. My chest is constantly burning from the sadness. I feel like everything in my life exists solely to cause me pain. I genuinely don't want to go on anymore. There's nothing this life has to offer that will make this feeling worth going through.

I just want to go to sleep and never wake up again. I hate being this vulnerable and sensitive. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, ChronicPain23, TimetoGo! and 2 others
X

Xta4Love

Student
Dec 25, 2021
I feel you <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Rational man and lokabe82
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it's certainly understandable just wishing to never wake, having to suffer in this existence really can be so tiring and dreadful. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rational man and lokabe82
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I feel the pain too because I think most of us are on this roller -coaster ride we call life, only now the ride is faster and the good and bad experiences seem to emerge faster and deeper. Most of my days are crap now but occasionally there is a good moment. I guess I have learnt to just accept whatever comes my way. I think expectations in life can play a big part as we hope for the best but disappointment seems to manifest. Sorry to hear about your pain.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
I wish I could put into words just how low I feel. Every single time something slightly good happens, there's something that follows close behind it to knock me back down.

These emotions are too intense for me to properly handle and there's no refuge in sight. My chest is constantly burning from the sadness. I feel like everything in my life exists solely to cause me pain. I genuinely don't want to go on anymore. There's nothing this life has to offer that will make this feeling worth going through.

I just want to go to sleep and never wake up again. I hate being this vulnerable and sensitive. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.
we are completely with you bro.........totally understand where you are at

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I understand how you feel. It seems I take one step forward and four back. I never get ahead. It causes me nothing but pain and depression. I am so sorry you are dealing with this.