A

AntiBan

Jan 19, 2019
Long story short over the years I've been thinking a lot and developing some insights.
Now that I have made what I believe to be crucial conclusions I feel drained, empty.

For example:

I see people including myself going crazy over sex and love.
I've realized just how fake it is, in the sense that you are never truly satisfied.
The "love" in the relationship doesn't exist when the hormones are gone, when there are hardships. People cheat on each other.

In sex - It's a feeling of starvation, if we go into specifics a lot of the time to my knowledge many of the nerves aren't activated, so if say a man kisses a woman in her belly it's not like going down on her. I'm using this very specific and maybe even disgusting example to demonstrate - the feeling that sexuality is heavenly is false, in many times in practice it's not as good. Even joy and pleasure are not only incomplete because of physical limitations but they also include pain and suffering.

And it just goes on and on and on. I've thought about it so much just to realize and understand so many depressing things.

I feel empty and drained, I feel like I woke up, into a shitty reality.

Pain seems far more true than pleasure and joy in this world. I no longer get excited by le women, le food, le love le bullshit. All fairy tale shit.

justwhy?

justwhy?

Student
Sep 27, 2019
I think we need to start using all of the ancient Greek terms for love. You might not feel so disillusioned if we did. English is oddly deficient in this regard for such an otherwise abundantly descriptive language.

(you seem to be conceptually stuck on infatuation).

A

AntiBan

Jan 19, 2019
I think we need to start using all of the ancient Greek terms for love. You might not feel so disillusioned if we did. English is oddly deficient in this regard for such an otherwise abundantly descriptive language.

(you seem to be conceptually stuck on infatuation).
Nope. In my mind the ultimate form of love is the one that makes 0 sense, which is to suffer to prevent others from suffering, without getting anything in return all you get is suffering you don't even feel the joy of feeling like you're a good man, 0 profit, only loss.

Basically nonexistent in real life, all people have is stupidity and illusions. What a sad world.

justwhy?

justwhy?

Student
Sep 27, 2019
Nope. In my mind the ultimate form of love is the one that makes 0 sense, which is to suffer to prevent others from suffering, without getting anything in return all you get is suffering you don't even feel the joy of feeling like you're a good man, 0 profit, only loss.

Basically nonexistent in real life, all people have is stupidity and illusions. What a sad world.

"In my mind the ultimate form of love is... to suffer to prevent others from suffering"

That sounds about right. But you might find someone who wants to do it for you too, without obligation.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
It is sad, friend. But as I have said before, I KNOW that reincarnation AS YOURSELF is a fact-read about biocentrism; it confirms what I have sensed all along.

nihilist_fool

nihilist_fool

Dec 15, 2019
" The "love" in the relationship doesn't exist when the hormones are gone, when there are hardships. People cheat on each other. "

Yea. Anywhere between six months to about two years is when infatuation starts to where off and people begin to see the flaws in their partners. There's a lot of people who make really shitty decisions too in regards to lying, cheating, etc.

When I first started dating my partner the things I knew I wanted to do right from the get-go was communication. I understand that not everyone is willing to enter a relationship or be able to support me with my history of mental health (even if I'm extremely private about it). Talking about any issues that may come up in calm settings has done wonders and will continue to do so in the future. I sound a bit like a lucky optimist here, talking about any hardships helps with longevity. And as you might know, after a while passionate love turns into companionate love.

Nothing lasts forever and all relationships end which sucks. But I guess that's with this life. The whole thing with sex as starvation you mentioned, you could expand that to intimacy in general. It's not an issue up until the point where you're not getting it. I like to think we're like Sims, and that life is the process of constantly keeping your metres up while doing things on the side. I hope this wasn't too rambly.

Reactions: justwhy? and WhyIsLife56