U

usernameforss

Jan 17, 2023
I fucking hate it here and im fucking tired of being alive and in pain. Im being forced to pretend all the time to avoid shity as covid spreading hospitals and im tired. Im tired its too much and it all is too mucha nd its always been too much and im done with this shit. Im just not built for this. Other people are thats cool. Enjoy the hellscape that is this world but stop forcing and pressuring me to stay in it with you. I hate this and i fucking hate intervention. Its not real intervention. Nothing can stop this. No one stopped what happened to me. Im so fucking tired and i hate everyone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ChineseOutcast, whitherrvbound, The anhedonic one and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how we exist in a world where so many delusional people refuse to accept suicide as the valid option that it truly is, it's disgusting to try and force people to suffer as the reality is that not everyone wants to delay the inevitable, I certainly despise existing here and it's true that the only relief lies in the thought of this existence permanently ending. I understand that it's horrible feeling trapped here when you just want to be gone, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and usernameforss
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I fucking hate it here and im fucking tired of being alive and in pain. Im being forced to pretend all the time to avoid shity as covid spreading hospitals and im tired. Im tired its too much and it all is too mucha nd its always been too much and im done with this shit. Im just not built for this. Other people are thats cool. Enjoy the hellscape that is this world but stop forcing and pressuring me to stay in it with you. I hate this and i fucking hate intervention. Its not real intervention. Nothing can stop this. No one stopped what happened to me. Im so fucking tired and i hate everyone.
We are all feeling the same here.
Yet there is no real solution to any of this suffering, except to just leave it all behind for good.
At least you are not alone and can at least vent here to people who actually do understand you.
Sorry you are going through this.
I hope this helps.

• Love
Reactions: usernameforss
U

usernameforss

Jan 17, 2023
We are all feeling the same here.
Yet there is no real solution to any of this suffering, except to just leave it all behind for good.
At least you are not alone and can at least vent here to people who actually do understand you.
Sorry you are going through this.
I hope this helps.
Thank you for sharinf.

Yeah i hate this shit hole we called life and that millions of us are suffering all over the world and denied autonomy and then denied care. We're criminalized for wanted peace. Fuck this world truly. Theyre all like youre depressed thats why your so negative and im like aure that may be part of it but im also just not ignorant to how fucked it is here and im not numb to it like the people who have the resources and power to ignore it.

Im glad this space exists. Its one of the only places i can be real. And not worry about people saying bullshit solutions that they dont even know i havent already tried. Alternative to suicide groups can be okay sometimes but i cant get into the real shit it feels like
I hate how we exist in a world where so many delusional people refuse to accept suicide as the valid option that it truly is, it's disgusting to try and force people to suffer as the reality is that not everyone wants to delay the inevitable, I certainly despise existing here and it's true that the only relief lies in the thought of this existence permanently ending. I understand that it's horrible feeling trapped here when you just want to be gone, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.
Thank you for your kindness. I agree so hard.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
You see the truth: the terrible reality of this existence.
Being truly awake to it all is brutal, yet far better than being asleep.
I too am glad this space exists.
This place allows you to express yourself freely: non of that pro-life crap.

Sorry you are suffering too.
This human freakshow world is hell

• Love
Reactions: usernameforss