Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Can we please have an insomnia mega thread please mods?

I'm wide awake even though I took a massive OD on sleeping tablets last night.

@Nem

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Nyquil popsicles, anyone?

Reactions: exhausted, SuicidalSymphonies and Woodnote
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm a card carrying member of the wac.
Sleep is a distant memory for me.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
weirdly, for the past 2 days mine has subsided. Only took 2 months. I probably just jinxed it now :meh:

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
They finally sedated me in the end and I've only just woke up.
Missed breakfast and lunch lol

Neurodamaged2

Neurodamaged2

Oct 28, 2019
I took zopiclone for a while, ended up becoming addicted to it and not being able to sleep without it. Withdrawal was hell, for awhile I was only getting 30 to 60 mins of sleep a night. Would not recommend it to anyone. Sleep is better now but I'm back on benzos thanks to a recent psych hospital visit and I really don't have it in me to do the withdrawal right now. :/

• Hugs
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I took zopiclone for a while, ended up becoming addicted to it and not being able to sleep without it. Withdrawal was hell, for awhile I was only getting 30 to 60 mins of sleep a night. Would not recommend it to anyone. Sleep is better now but I'm back on benzos thanks to a recent psych hospital visit and I really don't have it in me to do the withdrawal right now. :/

Wasn't aware Zopi was addictive. It does nothing for my sleep at all. Usually I just black out from severe pain or taking extra of my meds..

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Sleep meds never worked for me, and what is sleep?

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
T

truthseeker

Student
Sep 9, 2019
I just came out of a decent groove a few nights ago. Had lasted 2-3 months. Little to no sleep on top of my various ailments is intolerable at this point.

S

Silentdeath

Nov 4, 2019
Sleep meds don't affect me anymore after withdrawal of a medication. Is there anything else I can take to get sedated?

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I had some terrible insomnia last night, because I caught a cold. Oh it was so brutal, where's the zicam? I'm too out of it to go get cold medicine so I been sipping on some bone broth. This blows today lol! These are the times u really remember why living alone is hard. U have no one to ask to go get u some medicine and nurse u back to health lol!

Reactions: Rachel74
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I had some terrible insomnia last night, because I caught a cold. Oh it was so brutal, where's the zicam? I'm too out of it to go get cold medicine so I been sipping on some bone broth. This blows today lol! These are the times u really remember why living alone is hard. U have no one to ask to go get u some medicine and nurse u back to health lol!
Get well soon ❤️

Reactions: Final Escape