issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
Here I am awake at 3:16am almost 48 hours without rest and I still can't fucking sleep. I just want to feel rested for fucks sake. Anyone else in the same boat?

• Hugs
Reactions: Bauhaus, followingfate, Meditation guide and 7 others
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Yeah I feel you, I've been less active and more miserable because I can't put my thoughts together and I have so little energy. I feel so tired but my body won't let me sleep

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: followingfate, sadworld, voyager and 1 other person
issyishere

issyishere

Nov 5, 2019
Yeah I feel you, I've been less active and more miserable because I can't put my thoughts together and I have so little energy. I feel so tired but my body won't let me sleep
It lowkey helps knowing I'm not alone. It literally is the worst feeling. Not alone are we already in an awful state of mind but our brain doesnt want to fuck off and let us sleep.

Reactions: voyager, fly away and Nymph
F

fly away

It’s enough
Oct 28, 2020
All the time. It's 6:20 am here and I have had a grand total of about 50 min. of sleep. Same every night for yrs. My normal is constant exhaustion.
Its debilitating and makes everything worse

• Hugs
Reactions: followingfate, Lostandlooking, voyager and 1 other person
issyishere

issyishere

Nov 5, 2019
All the time. It's 6:20 am here and I have had a grand total of about 50 min. of sleep. Same every night for yrs. My normal is constant exhaustion.
Its debilitating and makes everything worse
It almost makes me want to take my SN just to go to sleep forever :pfff:

Reactions: Meditation guide and fly away
F

fly away

It’s enough
Oct 28, 2020
Same. I just figure I have this one chance and don't want to screw it up this time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
Here I am awake at 3:16am almost 48 hours without rest and I still can't fucking sleep. I just want to feel rested for fucks sake. Anyone else in the same boat?
Ever since I got involved with antidepressants.. I have been exactly like this I can actually go 72 hours with no sleep and not feeling the slightest bit tired. Before meds I never had a sleeping problem in my life. Its torture

Reactions: Lostandlooking
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm not always struggling with insomnia, plus I also take meds that help me with it most of the time but lately I haven't been proper with sleeping hygiene and I go to bed at random times and wake up at random times, plus my bunny keeps thumping at night and waking me up. Idk how your sleep hygiene is but making trying to get that sorted might help, I know it's hard tho cause I'm having difficulties too, plus some of the things I can't even control like my annoying (just lately) bunny.

Reactions: IAmExhausted
F

fly away

It’s enough
Oct 28, 2020
Unfortunately I developed a tolerance to my doctor prescribed Benzos (to help me sleep) so unless I raise the dose, they do the opposite and keep me up. Plus I refuse to raise the dose

• Hugs
Reactions: issyishere
issyishere

issyishere

Nov 5, 2019
I'm not always struggling with insomnia, plus I also take meds that help me with it most of the time but lately I haven't been proper with sleeping hygiene and I go to bed at random times and wake up at random times, plus my bunny keeps thumping at night and waking me up. Idk how your sleep hygiene is but making trying to get that sorted might help, I know it's hard tho cause I'm having difficulties too, plus some of the things I can't even control like my annoying (just lately) bunny.
I been trying to do everything to get me exhausted at night, heavy lifting, eating right, turning off screens 30 min before bed and taking mela but nope. I have a doctors appointment soon and wanted to know what you were taking? any idea what they might prescribe me?
Unfortunately I developed a tolerance to my doctor prescribed Benzos (to help me sleep) so unless I raise the dose, they do the opposite and keep me up. Plus I refuse to raise the dose
Could benzos work in the short term or is it generally long term?

Reactions: Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I been trying to do everything to get me exhausted at night, heavy lifting, eating right, turning off screens 30 min before bed and taking mela but nope. I have a doctors appointment soon and wanted to know what you were taking? any idea what they might prescribe me?
Oh damn, sorry none of those things worked. That really sucks
I told my psychiatrist that I have trouble sleeping and she prescribed me Quetiapine and the first meds I got worked for me. Sometimes they don't but I think now I can't sleep because of the bad habits. Idk if you take any other meds but they have to work with those so, I don't have much experience when it comes to sleeping meds. Benzos make me sleepy but those are bad long term

Reactions: IAmExhausted
F

fly away

It’s enough
Oct 28, 2020

I would avoid all benzodiazepines. They are supposed to be used very short term, like a couple weeks. The tolerance developed a few months later. I'm on a huge daily dosage and it can take a year or more to taper. Personally, I'd look into melatonin.

fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020

I struggled with insomnia after a recent breakup. I got prescribed Propiomazine, and it helped me sleep through the night. Now, I don't need it anymore. It's not addictive.

I would avoid benzos.

Reactions: Meditation guide
I

IAmExhausted

Dec 6, 2020

Yeah, I guess sleeping hygiene is very important. However I'm so bad in doing it properly. I go to bed at random times. At night I surf the net (in bed), watch stupid things. In the morning I can't get up because I have nothing really important to do.

I also took Quetiapine for a while. It helped with the sleeping but it was a real downer during the following day.