• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Ai-chan

Ai-chan

I deserve nothing but the worst
Oct 16, 2022
I know that malachite is toxic when inhaled or ingested. I also know that malachite infused water is toxic. My thinking is to go to my local crystal shop, buy some malachite stones, crush them, leave them soaking in water for a day or two, and then ingesting the solution.

Will this work?

Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Since malachite is mostly copper based, you'll most likely get copper poisoning and die from liver and/or kidney failure. (Plus damage to lungs if you inhale any dust from it.)

Copper poisoning sounds nasty and I can't recommend it.

The only type of poison or non drug/SN related substance I can ever recommend is cyanide. Cyanide poisoning is also very painful but at least you'll die in a few minutes max. But I'd only recommend cyanide poisoning if you was really desperate and had no other options.