• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
Hi there.
I bought some SN around 2 months ago and hasn't arrived yet but for a good reason and want to share my experience. Since is restricted in my country I had to go through a clearance process and some paperwork and also because the commercial invoice was wrong and didn't matched my order.

For privacy purposes I will call my country "Candy Land" and make up some names.

---------------------------------------------------
1- I required the commercial invoice with some signatures of mine in respective places.

2- Needed to make a clear note in (native language) which features: description of use, function, reason to import etc.

3- Attach a photocopy of the identity document (Candy Land), passport, residence card or legal entity.

4- Apparently here the SN requires a health permit for importation, so had to complete blank spaces a document with the Ministry of Health of Candy Land format, in case of a legal entity must provide a copy of the product's operating or registration permit.

5- Sign certain letter to give consent.

6- Send the proper safety data sheet.

Apparently that permit is managed through the CLFTC (Candy Land Foreign Thingy Clearance Center) one-stop shop ("couriers name" manages the permit with the documents requested) and that permission may take from 10 to 22 days to obtain approval or rejection by CLFTC once the physical documents are received.

"All the aforementioned requirements are essential to be able to process the customs declaration before the Treasury and start the clearance process."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a headache and is not assured that it will go well but had to try. Hopefully this info is useful to someone before buying or if he/she has some doubts of a clearance process.

Last edited:
Reactions: WaitingForTheBusInTh
W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
How did they notify you? Phone or some envelope that clearly stated it was CandyLand customs? I'm not the first person who gets to access my mail