• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
Literally in tears ;-; no one cares in this world I was crying my mum slapped me told me to shut up for crying told me I'm a burden there's nothing else she can do and that I really should go to stay in my room and kill myself end me I can't live anymorethis hurts no one cares at all they don't

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: FriendofDeath, Sinai Silence, Busdriver and 24 others
H

Heavy

Student
Jun 20, 2020
It's the sad truth of life. Nobody gives a fuck about you. One true thing is that most people want to see you dead (you as in me and you and everybody else). That's the only "care" people have.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Iwanttooffmyself, crybaby, HappyMstake and 1 other person
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Literally in tears ;-; no one cares in this world I was crying my mum slapped me told me to shut up for crying told me I'm a burden there's nothing else she can do and that I really should go to stay in my room and kill myself end me I can't live anymorethis hurts no one cares at all they don't

Seems like you have an abusive mother.

First things first, she can go fuck herself, you didn't ask to be born, she chose that, it's ok for people to have kids i think, but after taking that decision, of giving birth to you, she has no right to tell you that you're a burden or to give up on you, and she certainly doesn't have the right to slap you for daring to be miserable.

I don't know what I can say or do to help, it sounds like you're in a terrible situation, but please, just understand this: It's not your fault.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 14386, color_me_gone, Bahbah Blacksheep and 9 others
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Seems like a very abusive mother, just like @maru. said.
Really sorry that all this insanity is happening to you too.
You are not a burden, please don't let her turn your mind on you like that or guilt trip you. You have not done anything wrong.

• Love
Reactions: HappyMstake, Fml, elizabethisworthless and 1 other person
Fml

Fml

Girl, interrupted
Aug 24, 2019
I'm so sorry your Mum was so heartless to say those mean things to you and slap you when you were in need of help. If it's of any comfort to you I care and I'm sure a lot of others on here do too ♥️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276, elizabethisworthless and HappyMstake
HappyMstake

HappyMstake

Not so happy as it turns out.
May 29, 2020
I'm sorry that this is happening to you. I hope you can find happiness in whatever you do. No one deserves to be abused like that.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and elizabethisworthless
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
This treatment of you sounds very harsh friend and I'm so sorry for your suffering.
Quite why a mother would bring this level of both physical and emotional abuse to bear on their own child is beyond me.
If your mother is sincere in her words then I am sincerely sorry, no one should hear this, especially if they are in a dark place and seeking the light as you appear to be.
There is love for you, and even thought this is one of the darkest places their is we are here with love and light.
As a stranger on the other side of a screen there is probably nothing I can do to assuage the awful feelings in you right now, save to say that I am wishing you peace and understanding and above all love.
I really hope you mother didn't mean what she said and you can find a path to reconciliation and where ever your path leads beyond that you can find peace and kindness.
If you want to reach out I (and I'm sure many others) are here.
Love and respect
DBD

• Love
Reactions: Raminiki, Secrets1, Deleted member 19276 and 2 others
JustKillBen22

JustKillBen22

Jul 6, 2020
Please, if you want to talk to someone lmk.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276, elizabethisworthless and KleinerWolf
crybaby

crybaby

Dec 4, 2019
My mum told me every day that I should go to kill myself.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: socrates, Deleted member 19276, elizabethisworthless and 2 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
  • Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, Deleted member 19276, elizabethisworthless and 2 others
L

limpingtowardfreedom

Apr 19, 2020
It's the sad truth of life. Nobody gives a fuck about you. One true thing is that most people want to see you dead (you as in me and you and everybody else). That's the only "care" people have.
This isn't true at all. The world might be an uncaring place, but (most) people don't want to see other people dead, even if it's for selfish reasons like not wanting to feel uncomfortable or sad about it.

Even your abusive mother probably doesn't actually want you dead, she just has no control over herself or her attitude, maybe even has mental health issues. If she were faced with the reality of it she'd probably still be miserable at what she had caused. Which is not to excuse her actions, it's just the way people are, even people who cause great harm to others.

Last edited:
Reactions: crybaby and KleinerWolf
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
My mother told me that perhaps she may regret giving birth to me once... I am unsure how serious she was on that, but still, just saying it alone can bring a world of hurt.
Since it seems a lot of us have mentioned things like this on in here. Hugs for you all!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Lady black, elizabethisworthless, crybaby and 2 others
E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
Seems like you have an abusive mother.

First things first, she can go fuck herself, you didn't ask to be born, she chose that, it's ok for people to have kids i think, but after taking that decision, of giving birth to you, she has no right to tell you that you're a burden or to give up on you, and she certainly doesn't have the right to slap you for daring to be miserable.

I don't know what I can say or do to help, it sounds like you're in a terrible situation, but please, just understand this: It's not your fault.
Really don't want to be here it is my fault simply for just existing wish I was never born this life is hell ;-; its only gotten worse again today
Really don't want to be here it is my fault simply for just existing wish I was never born this life is hell ;-; its only gotten worse again today
I wish there was a choice whether you could decide whether to be born or not

Last edited:
maru.

maru.

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Really don't want to be here

I understand, all of us here feel like this to a certain extent i think, we know what you're feeling right now, and it's fine, we're here to help in any way we can.

it is my fault simply for just existing

Like i've mentioned before, you didn't ask for it, you didn't choose, it was chosen for you, it's literally impossible to blame you for existing or anything like that.

wish I was never born this life is hell

Again, not much i can say to help, i'm sorry, we all here feel like this too, and it's terrible, but at least the people here in this community have each other.

its only gotten worse again today

If you'd like to vent about it, feel free, we want to help.

I wish there was a choice whether you could decide whether to be born or not

Yeah, especially if we could be given spoilers of what would happen, so we could make a choice based on something.
Perhaps we had the choice and we just don't remember, i don't know, but if it's the case, i imagine most of us would regret it.
Still, like i've said, we're here if you need someone to talk to.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and elizabethisworthless
E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
Seems like a very abusive mother, just like @maru. said.
Really sorry that all this insanity is happening to you too.
You are not a burden, please don't let her turn your mind on you like that or guilt trip you. You have not done anything wrong.
Everyone thinks I'm a burden they'll be happy when I'm dead I am the problem and I'm worthless like everyone keeps telling me so

• Aww..
Reactions: color_me_gone, Deleted member 19276 and KleinerWolf
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I'm sorry you're going through all this bs. We're all here to talk to you when you need it. As much as I respect your choice I'd hate to see you pushed towards suicide because of a stressful home situation. I believe in you chief.

Reactions: maru., elizabethisworthless and KleinerWolf
E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
I'm sorry you're going through all this bs. We're all here to talk to you when you need it. As much as I respect your choice I'd hate to see you pushed towards suicide because of a stressful home situation. I believe in you chief.
Can't wait until I end my life anyway it's not just because of my family I just don't want to live at all there's a lot in my life that makes me unhappy

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and KleinerWolf
L

limpingtowardfreedom

Apr 19, 2020
Everyone thinks I'm a burden they'll be happy when I'm dead I am the problem and I'm worthless like everyone keeps telling me so
It might feel this way, but "everyone" does not think this, not at all.

Reactions: elizabethisworthless, maru. and KleinerWolf
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Can't wait until I end my life anyway it's not just because of my family I just don't want to live at all there's a lot in my life that makes me unhappy
Damn bro that's rough, life kinda sucks at times. I do hope you get better somehow though, would be pretty cool if you did.

Reactions: elizabethisworthless and maru.
E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
everyone in my family does they literally told me so
Damn bro that's rough, life kinda sucks at times. I do hope you get better somehow though, would be pretty cool if you did.
I know it sucks it won't get better anyway any hope I had is gone in life. Everywhere I hear stay positive stay strong I can't do it anymore some people have simply had enough and this life is shit anyway lol I will never be okay

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020

I know it sucks it won't get better anyway any hope I had is gone in life. Everywhere I hear stay positive stay strong I can't do it anymore some people have simply had enough and this life is shit anyway lol I will never be okay

I too have Ingrained beliefs about myself.
It's easy for these things to get to us if we fall for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: maru., elizabethisworthless and limpingtowardfreedom
E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
View attachment 38823
But I'm not lying I'm seeing things for what they really are the only lie I'd be telling myself is things are going to get better when surely there not that would be more of a lie right?
View attachment 38823
I don't know I just feel so alone I'm sorry
View attachment 38823
thanks I wish it did
Do you want to talk about it?
I don't know I suck at explaining things all I'd be doing is whining anyway :/

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: maru.
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020

I get you really, regardless of what might happen in the future we all have our energy limits and we can't put up with pain forever. You at least got any opportunity to try meds or therapy to see if that makes a difference? My plan was to see if that changes anything then ctb if it doesn't.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
But I'm not lying I'm seeing things for what they really are the only lie I'd be telling myself is things are going to get better when surely there not that would be more of a lie right?

Things are tough. It's what led us to have suicidal ideation.
Because we do not have immediate solution to the problems,
it triggers caveman fight/flight response, suicidal ideation part of the second scenario.

others are not helping and even try to bring us down by saying these hurtful things. I mean why should we listen to them? I encourage you to dismiss what they say because these things are toxic and only bring us further down the spiral.

we have been in some shitty situation for some time now, it's time to get out of it by changing our mindset, then we can brainstorm and think on our feet how to change the physical environment we are in.

This may sound slightly controversial but in my opinion, in terms of recovery/mental well-being in general, medication treats the symptoms, therapy guides you, (if the psychologist& psychiatrist knows what they are doing of course) but at end of the day, I think the majority of work towards recovery has to be done by ourselves. Initiatives and positive thinking goes a long way. It can be daunting at first and take some time. But have faith and one step at a time.

• Love
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020

My parents are narcissists so I understand that you feel trapped and helpless, if you wanna vent I'm happy to listen. I may not have all the answers but hopefully my own experiences could help you out. Do you get the opportunity to get out much, anytime you can get away from them might help. Even for an hour or so.

Reactions: elizabethisworthless, maru., Deleted member 19276 and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020

thanks I wish it did

I don't know I suck at explaining things all I'd be doing is whining anyway :/

in terms of "feeling alone" ,
everyone has problems,
it's good to talk about them,
helps us put things into perspectives, u know?

No need to apologise, because we are here to support you :)

• Hugs
Reactions: maru., Sinai Silence and Deleted member 19276
L

limpingtowardfreedom

Apr 19, 2020
I get you really, regardless of what might happen in the future we all have our energy limits and we can't put up with pain forever. You at least got any opportunity to try meds or therapy to see if that makes a difference? My plan was to see if that changes anything then ctb if it doesn't.
I agree, I think therapy could really be helpful at gaining perspective and making sure your head is in the right place if you want to plan on catching the bus, and could provide many gains besides that maybe too

Reactions: maru., Sinai Silence and KleinerWolf
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
You are not a problem, you are a human being. You are not doing anything bad to anyone. Please, if there is something we can do, please, let us know.
It seems someone from real life on your end is causing you to be in so much pain and it hurts. :(

• Love
Reactions: maru., Sinai Silence and KleinerWolf
Baguette

Baguette

Jun 28, 2020
That's terrible, if my mum done that to me after a few times I'd slap her back, I wouldn't take that off anyone. If there's anyway for you to move out to a safer place I'd say do that but obviously it may not be possible for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: maru., KleinerWolf and Sinai Silence