• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
So I just got a call from my husband who works in the ER at a major trauma unit in NY. He has been exposed to the Corona Virus. A patient came in last wk and they found out today that pt has the virus..He's being tested now and they have an emergency meeting at hospital..Waiting to hear more deets..I was EVERYWHERE yest.Walmart, Stop n Shop, CVS, Five Below, Five Guys..including my godson's school basketball game..smdh

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: K-O, SimplyTopHat, mediocre and 24 others
lostangel

lostangel

Enlightened
Mar 22, 2019
I hope he is okay and you are too

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, GinaIsReady, mesohappy and 2 others
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
I am also waiting for infection. Assuming I'm not patient 0.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lostandfound7
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Prepare yourself to be quarantined as well

Or do you not live with him?

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Yes, we live together. I planned on going out today but I can't now..waiting to hear back from him cuz testing is limited in NY..

• Hugs
Reactions: ghostspace, highlyvolatile and one4all
GreyMagic

GreyMagic

The more you care, the more you have to lose.
Feb 21, 2019
Keep us updated.

When will you know the results?

Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
I'm not sure..I can't get much more info from him cuz they're in a meeting. So I'm just waiting..he was coughing last wk, but he also has bad asthma that flares up with weather change..he has since stopped coughing n no fever so idk..waiting to hear..

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile and Dear Flabby
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
Sending hugs. Of course, waiting and/or quarantine is going to be anxiety provoking.
We are here for you, and many of us will be in the same shoes soon.
We will have a Quarantine Megathread before you know it. (Dark humour)
Sorry to read that your husband has asthma. Adding healing thoughts to the hugs!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, GinaIsReady, autumnal and 1 other person
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Sending hugs. Of course, waiting and/or quarantine is going to be anxiety provoking, especially with young children.
We are here for you, and many of us will be in the same shoes soon.
We will have a Quarantine Megathread before you know it. (Dark humour)
Sorry to read that your husband has asthma. Adding healing thoughts to the hugs!
Ty so much luv..yeah its only a matter of time before they shut everything going down..esp in NY cuz it's so densely populated..

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00, Roberto and highlyvolatile
E

Esc9434

Student
Feb 25, 2020
Even though you are one of my favorite posters, no hug reactions from me until this issue gets resolved, :P.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Lostandfound7, GinaIsReady and 4 others
one4all

one4all

I'll put pennies on your eyes and it will go away.
Feb 3, 2020
Reactions: Lostandfound7 and ghostspace
Lostandfound7

Lostandfound7

Just waiting....
Jan 21, 2020
Keep us updated.

When will you know the results?
Waiting now for the confirmation..can't be sure if he was tested yet cuz I'm not even able to hear back from him yet..he only said testing is limited here so they're waiting..so idk for sure what he means by that..if he got tested yet or what...??

• Hugs
Reactions: ghostspace and highlyvolatile
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
So I just got a call from my husband who works in the ER at a major trauma unit in NY. He has been exposed to the Corona Virus. A patient came in last wk and they found out today that pt has the virus..He's being tested now and they have an emergency meeting at hospital..Waiting to hear more deets..I was EVERYWHERE yest.Walmart, Stop n Shop, CVS, Five Below, Five Guys..including my godson's school basketball game..smdh

Hope your both fine there are lots of people who have caught the virus and recovered quickly there has been two deaths in the UK but they were in the late 70's and 80's with other underlining health problems.

You must be so worried but hope it turns out to be a false alarm.

Best wishes Geo

Hope your both fine there are lots of people who have caught the virus and recovered quickly there has been two deaths in the UK but they were in the late 70's and 80's with other underlining health problems.

You must be so worried but hope it turns out to be a false alarm.

Best wishes Geo

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, highlyvolatile and one4all
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Corona is just a glorified flu.Everyone is blowing it out of proportion.Unless you are senior, infant, or immune compromised.

Last edited:
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Lostandfound7, pthnrdnojvsc and 7 others
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
Corona is just a glorified flu.Eveyone is blowing it out of proportion.Unless you are senior infant, or immune compromised.

Til the bitch mutates :wink:

Reactions: Lostandfound7 and highlyvolatile
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Corona is just a glorified flu.Everyone is blowing it out of proportion.Unless you are senior infant, or immune compromised.

How can you say that? This is a very serious matter! The virus infected my corona and look what happened!

9q6x2nf6yyd41

You should take this shit more seriously! :wink:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Blu_1, OreoWellington, Lostandfound7 and 13 others
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, Quarky00, highlyvolatile and 4 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I am on the Emergency Response Team for New York and helped write the Coronavirus protocol. PM me if you need me. I'm currently on call since they declared a state of emergency.

• Love
Reactions: bpdandme, Lostandfound7, Despondent and 9 others
Iloveyouall

Iloveyouall

Mage
Feb 12, 2020
Being exposed not necessarily mean you contract the virus. I hope he is ok and you too. Keep us informed.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, GinaIsReady, highlyvolatile and 1 other person
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
I am on the Emergency Response Team for New York and helped write the Coronavirus protocol. PM me if you need me. I'm currently on call since they declared a state of emergency.

You are always on call.. whether it is here or real life

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, highlyvolatile, Iloveyouall and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, highlyvolatile, Iloveyouall and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Dont panic! It's going pandemic. It's not going to be pretty but it shouldn't be a risk to those in good health. The very young, the Very old and the very ill may be at risk. And there's no guarantee you'll be ill even if you are exposed. Quarantine is arguably the right thing to do but there is no stopping the spread now it's reached international hubs.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, highlyvolatile and Jumper Geo
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020

Hopefully your husband hasn't been infected because I'm sure being quarantined is a horrible thing to experience. I hope you guys are going to be okay after all of this is over. I imagine that most people probably will be, since the virus probably isn't as bad as it seems. It might spread fast, but for most of us, we will probably discover that its bark is worse than its bite.

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, GinaIsReady and highlyvolatile
D

Dear Flabby

Please listen to “Across the Universe”
Feb 20, 2020
Ty so much luv..yeah its only a matter of time before they shut everything going down..esp in NY cuz it's so densely populated..
The hardest part will be keeping the children entertained for 14 days;) That's the part that would have me reaching for the wine/hand sanitizer (okay, that might be on day 13!)

• Love
Reactions: Lostandfound7, GinaIsReady, Lost in a Dream and 2 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Corona is just a glorified flu.Everyone is blowing it out of proportion.Unless you are senior, infant, or immune compromised.
Was the Spanish flu also glorified flu? The third wave preferably killed healthy young males btw

Reactions: highlyvolatile, faraway_beach and one4all
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Dont panic! It's going pandemic. It's not going to be pretty but it shouldn't be a risk to those in good health. The very young, the Very old and the very ill may be at risk. And there's no guarantee you'll be ill even if you are exposed. Quarantine is arguably the right thing to do but there is no stopping the spread now it's reached international hubs.

We didn't stand a chance, the virus doesn't seem to affect someone for two weeks in that time they can pass it on to numerous people , with my paranoid delusions I thought the Chinese released a bio weapon to stop the embarrassing Hong Kong riots, haha got you thinking now or watch the UK series of Utopia from 2013/14 they only made two seasons and cancelled it but the US have bought it now.

Jesus we are being rationed in the UK can't buy nothing in bulk I tried to order 2kg of rice and pasta, it wasn't allowed now toilet rolls are being rationed, OMG, I'm not going out with a smelly bum.

But wait until Tesco's and the other big supermarkets publish a profit warning it's all a scam.

• Love
Reactions: Blu_1 and Lostandfound7
one4all

one4all

Feb 3, 2020
This show was so good. So much little conspiracy therory details that we can actually see nowaday.

Ever watch the Movie "V for Vendetta" ?

Reactions: NoCoast and Jumper Geo