funeralcat

funeralcat

Mar 17, 2023
Cutting my stomach and my legs, arms, and. Neck for bleeding to death and traumatize my family lol

Emeralds

Emeralds

Aug 29, 2024
I would keep it simple. I would just go to bed one night and die peacefully in my sleep.

Sgrodolo

Sgrodolo

Aug 26, 2024
A comedically obver-complicated Rupe Goldberg Machine that through a complicated system of wires and levers make a knife fall right on your head
That's gonna be fun

M

Mars34

Sep 4, 2024
No, I would just choose smth quick and leave a note

F

fatladysings

Aug 23, 2024
thank you :)

I want to maintain health until CTB as well. I figure, while I'm here, I may as well try to be comfortable. And bodily suffering can be immense. So it's best to try and avoid that if you can.

And I don't necessarily think it's mental fortitude that helps with discipline (though maybe I don't give myself enough credit, idk), but rather my fear of health problems. Alcohol is fucking terrifying in terms of effects on the body. I've also had a horrible family history with alcohol and that certainly ingrained in my mind the need to be careful with it. I'm also familiar with addiction, as I used to be extremely addicted to weed for years. So I know the patterns to look out for when things start to become a problem. I do also relate to being unable to stop drinking once I start. That is one of the main reasons why I keep it to once a week, since I almost always get blackout drunk cause I can't stop. If I was getting blackout drunk every day or every other day, fuck, I'd've probably ended up like MittenSquad (YouTuber who died from Alcohol related health issues at 27). And that's not the kind of death I want, too much suffering and too prolonged. So as a rule, I have to keep my drinking to a minimum. But I find once a week is good enough for me, as it gives me something to look forward to at the end of the week and it's a nice mental respite.
Yes it certainly sounds like it's your fear of health problems that stops you drinking and it's a good fear to have, that fear will stop you ending up like mittensquad. Your drinking issues sound a bit like my food issues. The antipsychotic I'm on increases my appetite massively, and like you being unable to stop drinking once you start, I now have a problem stopping eating once I start. But, again like you, I'm scared of the health problems that I would have if I kept eating and eating, so I do try to keep my overeating to a minimum but it's damn hard sometimes.

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Dumbass

Dumbass

Jun 4, 2019
wish i could just press a button that instantly kills me haha. like passing out except i can never wake back up

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
My coworker had a terrible breakup with her ex a number of months ago. Nothing really bad ended up happening, besides the usual "I'm throwing all your stuff on the lawn," but it got pretty tense and she was in and out of work for a couple weeks to handle his nonsense.

To be honest... I dreamed that her ex would show up while we were walking to or from work (he had driven her several times and knew when and where we exited the building) with a gun, to take his "revenge." I'd dart in front of her and take the bullets meant for her and die instantly from a shot to the heart, then he puts the gun in his mouth and kills himself in a panic. I die a HERO, I never have to go to work again, and I traumatize a few passersby for shits n gigs. Maybe saddling my coworker with some survivor's guilt (she's a good egg, but sometimes she gets sassy when I ask her for help sharing the workload and I have to pay her back when I can) but I know she'll get over it in a month or two.

We're work besties but not even THAT close personally to where I would ordinarily say "I'd die for you!" and her ex is by no means a homicidal psycho, but I can't deny that I daydreamed about such an ending every time we left the building together. Dying for a friend, seems like a golden ticket for good karma in whatever afterlife is out there.