J

Janeツ

Numb
Sep 18, 2019
My last weeks were horrible. Nothing has changed, everything just got worse. I was truely trying to get better: Went to social events, was kind, did mental health exercise, followed my interestes, did therapy - and still. My chronic pain condition aggravated and the medication my doctor gave me made me even more miserable: Gained weight, bad akne, threw up and eventually thought of taking my life again. I ordered SN that night.

At this point i am quite certained that I went trough trauma as a child. It just all makes sense: my pain, my mental health and the meomorys I still have. It will always hunt me, hurt me and eventually break me. There is now way I can escape. It feels like I have to go.

I got all the things I need for the SN methode. I can finally leave...

• Love
Reactions: makethepainstop
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Life is a trap. Sorry you're suffering ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Janeツ and makethepainstop
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is a cruel existence that brings people to this point of wishing to leave. It does sound like you have suffered a lot and your need to be gone from this world is understandable. It's horrific how life can endlessly torture people in so many ways with no real relief. I hope that you find the freedom that you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: Janeツ