T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Does anyone feels like ctbing after arguing with someone? I find this happens to me lately. When I argue with someone I feel an extreme necessity of killing myself. But I know this is impulsive and impulsiveness could lead to failure and worsen things.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ssaaahmo, MartyByrde, Mooshi and 13 others
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I surely do. Sometimes it's not even after arguing, but just after talking to someone that I don't wish to talk to

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ssaaahmo, Isittimetogonola, Pisceslilith and 3 others
Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
Every time my spouse screams at me ornthe kids

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ssaaahmo, MartyByrde, Isittimetogonola and 3 others
lmroch

lmroch

Experienced
Jun 24, 2019
:shy:
Exploding brain

• Love
Reactions: ssaaahmo, K-O, Final Escape and 1 other person
Lunarhour

Lunarhour

Student
May 15, 2020
Not for me really. Arguments can pump me up, get my adrenaline going, making me more powerful and increasing my will to survive to prove them wrong. Big ego you can say, almost ape like.

Going to my mail box, reading writing on piece of paper that i will be evicted in two days if i dont pay my rent is enough. Its a silent nuclear exploision in my head, with silent alarms ringing and i quietly look out the window and begin to think of ways to crucify myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: GravityUtilizer, ssaaahmo, Isittimetogonola and 3 others
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Since some aspects of my life may improve, my health not. Sadly I became a man that only wish to be dead. Had many goals and I can't see myself like this. It's like I'm ashamed of myself. Difficult to cope.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mooshi, Isittimetogonola, RileyTanaka and 3 others
MephistoJustBeneath

MephistoJustBeneath

May 21, 2020
Yes, every time I get a lecture from my parents about how I'm not doing anything with myself and they don't know how to help me. It only reinforces my belief that they won't actually be all that sad when I'm gone.

• Hugs
Reactions: X-Kid, disabledandhopeless, Lunarhour and 1 other person
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
I am not afraid to die. I'm afraid to be in a worse situation than now.

• Hugs
Reactions: voltage268, MartyByrde, Isittimetogonola and 9 others
cosmonaut

cosmonaut

May 17, 2020
How convenient of a thread - I just finished having an argument about college with my parents.

Makes me want to ctb everytime. I can't wait to graduate and never see them again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lunarhour, X-Kid, Pisceslilith and 2 others
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
Yes, wow... Any discussion makes me lose my mind and cry uncontrollably. And it hurts even more when people ask me about my future. No psychiatric remedy has helped me to hold these emotions, which ends up scaring people around me away.

And I try to control myself not to stick a knife in my throat.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FranCanSee, Oh so tired, K-O and 1 other person
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
one of the reasons everyone's blocked and i dont open the door!

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, MephistoJustBeneath, Lunarhour and 2 others
RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
This post really hit me. It's not about the fight, it's just that one last thing that pushes you over the edge when you already have too many reasons not to live. One day I know I'll succumb the same way - just one more shitty, hurtful interaction with someone at a point where I have no will or health left and I won't even react. I'll just go home, begin taking the regimen/SN and say goodnight.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Isittimetogonola, TimeToBiteTheDust, disabledandhopeless and 1 other person
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
This post really hit me. It's not about the fight, it's just that one last thing that pushes you over the edge when you already have too many reasons not to live. One day I know I'll succumb the same way - just one more shitty, hurtful interaction with someone at a point where I have no will or health left and I won't even react. I'll just go home, begin taking the regimen/SN and say goodnight.
Yeah. It's like I'm on the edge waiting for some bad situation to push me.

Reactions: Final Escape and RileyTanaka
Mooshi

Mooshi

Across space and across time, I will be there.
Jan 13, 2020
Does anyone feels like ctbing after arguing with someone? I find this happens to me lately. When I argue with someone I feel an extreme necessity of killing myself. But I know this is impulsive and impulsiveness could lead to failure and worsen things.

Yes. Whenever I get into an argument with anyone, no matter how big or small, my suicidal ideation worsens and I just wanna ctb more at that moment.