O

Onlyborrowedtime

Realising the golden age never existed
Feb 11, 2020
I wasn't supposed to be here today. Yesterday was my birthday and my planned CTB date. I'm currently on 7.5mg of zopiclone to aid sleep which is rapidly becoming ineffective. I decided to double this in order to guarantee I fall asleep. However clearly what I wasn't prepared for was the compounding effect of doubling the medication. Rather than taking over an hour to kick in it only took about 35 minutes. This meant I got all the preparations done apart from the mixing and drinking of the SN.

I'm not sure I can count this as a failed attempt as I didn't even get to the stage of mixing the SN with water. On the bright side at least there was no negative effects from the metro and I know I'm capable of pushing myself into a place to over come SI.

I guess this is just a warning to test out as much as your plan as possible before the real attempt. Now I have to rework my plan and pick a new day. No ultimate birthday gift to myself this year.

Reactions: Indieblue
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Don't see it as a failed attempt, see it as a learning experience for yourself and for others here.

Reactions: Deleted member 14386