Terranova

Terranova

She/Her
Oct 12, 2023
I am tired, i dont want to go to work, i dont want to stand up or shower or do anything at all, but i still do, and when i do i am miserable, i have no one, i am such miserable person it seems i drive everyone away if i dont just bore them, all i do that i have any energy to do is SH, i cut and i cut and i have to hide it from everyone, i have to hide everything, because no one would care and would instead turn away, i am tired and i'm hurt and i must be quiet, for my entire life, i've always had to cry in silence, i'm running out of space in my thighs to keep cutting, i cut there so no one can see, but what will i do when therr is no more space, i dont want to die but i dont want to suffer the way i do, i want to do everything i can even when I truly believe there is no hope for me, i've given myself 3 - 5 years to do all i can because 3 - 5 years is about the time it takes for hrt to have full effect, but it doesn't matter, and i know it doesn't, it will make no difference because i must hide, not only that but i will never be what i wish i could be, i am hopeless but so desperate to find an out other than suicide, I do all i can, i do more than i have the will to do, but its all for nothing and i hate that it is, it does not help it that through all this, i must be quiet

• Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside, why am i alive?, MourningDove and 3 others
A

Antibody246

Mar 26, 2020
sending hugs

Reactions: why am i alive?
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I understand that feeling of exhaustion and misery and having nobody because I'm clinically depressed.
I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

Reactions: why am i alive?