S

Snowflake23

Dreamcore is awesome
Dec 13, 2021
I'm really tired to be a Ghost to everyone, is like i don't exist for no one except My family.
When i want to talk with other people they only don't notice me or ignore me, when i want to take a bus to go to My house But they only see me like air and go straight, having a great shame inside me. In this state i don't know is something is wrong with how i am or something like that.
Don't matter how much i try to be interesting or better is like i born with this cursed skill.

Reactions: Source Energy
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
I understand much of that. Even online it happens sometimes. A lot of people in the world are too busy or preoccupied with their own minds to notice some of us. Loneliness is a terrible state to be in. I hope you find some connection here.

katara

katara

tired all the time
Mar 17, 2022
This is how I've felt basically my whole life. I don't even talk/see most of my family. I have nothing going on in my life so maybe that's why people don't see value in me, idk. I've tried reaching out to people but eventually they always stop talking to me. I was talking to a girl on this site and not even a month went by and she stops talking to me completely. I give people my discord and then get no response.
I don't know what to do, I know that people don't see value in me but it just hurts seeing people lie over and over saying "I'm lonely, depressed, and have no friends" then I go and message that person, only to find out it was all a lie. I don't get why people larp as being "friendless and depressed", because I actually deal with this shit. I've never been married (and probably never will because of my state), never been invited to a party, never had a friend/partner to go to in my darkest times.. yet everyone else I've encountered who claims to be depressed already has these things. Those people have NO IDEA what it's like to suffer from the stuff they are faking online for attention.

Reactions: Zegers and Snowflake23
S

Snowflake23

Dreamcore is awesome
Dec 13, 2021
This is how I've felt basically my whole life. I don't even talk/see most of my family. I have nothing going on in my life so maybe that's why people don't see value in me, idk. I've tried reaching out to people but eventually they always stop talking to me. I was talking to a girl on this site and not even a month went by and she stops talking to me completely. I give people my discord and then get no response.
I don't know what to do, I know that people don't see value in me but it just hurts seeing people lie over and over saying "I'm lonely, depressed, and have no friends" then I go and message that person, only to find out it was all a lie. I don't get why people larp as being "friendless and depressed", because I actually deal with this shit. I've never been married (and probably never will because of my state), never been invited to a party, never had a friend/partner to go to in my darkest times.. yet everyone else I've encountered who claims to be depressed already has these things. Those people have NO IDEA what it's like to suffer from the stuff they are faking online for attention.
You make remember some situations when i try to make Friends but they forget me because they have better Friends than me

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
It's probably appearance+attitude, if you're below-average people pass you by, if you're plain average theres nothing that stand out, it just happens to everyone out there, you have to find some right people. How? oh well.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
You just cannot rely on people in this cruel world, the reality is that most people simply don't care about others and only care about what directly affects themselves. It's just the way that things are, more than often other people just create more suffering.

Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
That's just simply how the world works. Most people wouldn't care for you or even talk to you if it doesn't give them a positive benefit. Maybe there are some people out there who would. Its cruel but that's the way the world works. If you can't talk to others, just talk to people who want to talk to you like your family. Most of the time, people do nothing more than hurt someone eles feelings.