mookid

mookid

Nov 11, 2020
I don't know where to start but I just want to vent a little, I literally have no friends so I don't have anyone to talk about my shit.
I feel like I'm starting to get tired of living, everyday is the same. I just wake up and stay in my room all day long doing nothing, I don't have friends so I'm always alone and I'm scared of social interaction, everytime I say something on my online classes I feel so stupid for being incapable of saying something right, I feel like I'm a weirdo and everybody hates me.
I used to like to draw and thought it was my passion (I'm actually studying art) but now I don't know If I really like it, I don't know why I'm doing it as I don't see the point anymore, I think I'm not talented at all and will never achieve anything. I don't have any skills and drawing was the only way to show people I'm not that stupid and feel a little bit special but I don't enjoy it anymore, I just feel like I'm a failure and a disaster of human being. I'm not happy, I'm about to turn 19 and I feel like I already have wasted my entire life, I can't remember a single stage of my life where I was fully happy, all my existence feels hollow.
I just want to stop existing, I'm not sure If I want to kill myself as dying scares me but I definitely just want to stop existing.
I'm sorry if my writing is weird and I have a lot of gramatical erros and a brief vocabulary, english ain't my first language.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Werewolf., Phosphophyllite, patheticpartner and 9 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I'm sorry that you feel that way, life can be frustrating, especially when we don't find a purpose to exist, if you are passionate about drawing, maybe you can spend your free time making creations to interner, it can be a good step to achieve friends

Hugs!
Gerset

• Hugs
Reactions: mookid, Mistake of Nature, hʚll and 2 others
UselessBeing

UselessBeing

Sep 3, 2021
Im so sorry you're feeling this way. It's unfair and annoying but please know you're not alone in feeling this way. Im a new member here so Im not sure how messeging works yet but I'm here if you wanna chat okay?

I know how you're feeling truly. If you need a judgement free zone to freely talk I'm here.

• Hugs
Reactions: mookid, Mistake of Nature and hʚll
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also feel tired of my existence and I just want to be free from it all. I understand it can be an awful when everything feels hopeless. I'm sorry you are going through this. I wish you well.

• Hugs
Reactions: mookid, mentalhealthfighter and Mistake of Nature
mookid

mookid

Nov 11, 2020
Im so sorry you're feeling this way. It's unfair and annoying but please know you're not alone in feeling this way. Im a new member here so Im not sure how messeging works yet but I'm here if you wanna chat okay?

I know how you're feeling truly. If you need a judgement free zone to freely talk I'm here.
I'd love to talk, thank you so much.
I also feel tired of my existence and I just want to be free from it all. I understand it can be an awful when everything feels hopeless. I'm sorry you are going through this. I wish you well.
I'm sorry you're feeling this way too, life sucks sometimes. I wish you well too and hope everything goes better.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry