• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I could've done simple things that would have benefited me, but I didn't do anything but getting drunk and I procrastinated as usual. Maybe I hope for things to get worse to have it easier to CTB .... I hate it. It fucking sucks.

M

mehdone

Mortician
Oct 10, 2023
Hell, no judgement here. I spent decades intentionally making bad life choices in the hopes that it would kill me if I couldn't manage to do it myself.

I'm drunk too. :P

And I can say from experience that doing things that might benefit me? Yeah, those are some of the hardest things to do- for that very reason. Because making life potentially better? That means it is harder to die.

SnakesButNoLadder

SnakesButNoLadder

"Don't trip on what is behind you" • UK
Jan 15, 2024
I'm the same (minus the alcohol).

Life just feels like such a mess. I've got a plan to get better, but never am able to complete any of the simple tasks I set myself. I've got motivation therapy ( state provided ) but I still struggle.

I look back on my days rhetorically asking myself "what did I do that day". I just waste my time procrastinating and ruminating.

Dj7iqPLW0AEbyDi

Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
I could've done simple things that would have benefited me, but I didn't do anything but getting drunk and I procrastinated as usual. Maybe I hope for things to get worse to have it easier to CTB .... I hate it. It fucking sucks.
It's such a hellish cycle, being in the survival mode every day is really sucks, i don't do anything all the day but browsing this forum and tik tok, Reddit...etc. I wake up to waste my day and go back to bed, lmao.

Life doesn't make sense at this point.