I8meself

I8meself

Sep 11, 2023
I feel so disgusting. I spent the weekend at my parents house lake with my boyfriend and the last nite I was blackout drunk. I have done horrible things, caused him a lot of pain and I really want to die. I said things there that I didn't want him to know. I love him but dont want to see him ever again because I'm too ashamed. One of my problems is that suicide is always one of my options. I feel empty and dirty.
I just needed too vent and sorry for my bad English..

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, manuel1056x, OICU812 and 1 other person
OICU812

OICU812

Aug 31, 2023
Your bad English is better than my good English, LOL! I think you have the perfect excuse, blame it on the alcohol! I've seen many people say things drunk that they regret later. My filter goes away when I'm drink and I tell the truth, even if it hurts someone.

• Love
Reactions: I8meself
I8meself

I8meself

Sep 11, 2023
Your bad English is better than my good English, LOL! I think you have the perfect excuse, blame it on the alcohol! I've seen many people say things drunk that they regret later. My filter goes away when I'm drink and I tell the truth, even if it hurts someone.
thx u for ur kind word it mean a lot ♡♡♡

risanya

risanya

bleh
Aug 16, 2023
I feel so disgusting. I spent the weekend at my parents house lake with my boyfriend and the last nite I was blackout drunk. I have done horrible things, caused him a lot of pain and I really want to die. I said things there that I didn't want him to know. I love him but dont want to see him ever again because I'm too ashamed. One of my problems is that suicide is always one of my options. I feel empty and dirty.
I just needed too vent and sorry for my bad English..
i relate with that, having suicide as an option is something that makes me feel empty and disguting. It makes everything feel so worthless, I am sorry you also have to deal feeling that way <333

• Love
M

manuel1056x

Sep 9, 2023
Feel the same. When you feel so disgusting and think often about suicide, then it is difficult to have a relationship, whether it is a romantic relationship or a family or friendship. I agree with the other comments. Blame it on the alcohol. You were drunk, so you didn't really know what you said.

Maybe you can talk to you boyfriend about this, maybe it is better then do nothing or to ignore him. But that also depends on how he can handle it and how important you are to him, if you unsure than you can ask him. That's just my opinion, don't really now you situation.

I wish you luck and that you will become happy.

• Love
I8meself

I8meself

Sep 11, 2023
Feel the same. When you feel so disgusting and think often about suicide, then it is difficult to have a relationship, whether it is a romantic relationship or a family or friendship. I agree with the other comments. Blame it on the alcohol. You were drunk, so you didn't really know what you said.

Maybe you can talk to you boyfriend about this, maybe it is better then do nothing or to ignore him. But that also depends on how he can handle it and how important you are to him, if you unsure than you can ask him. That's just my opinion, don't really now you situation.

I wish you luck and that you will become happy.
We will talk.. i like him to much to just ignore him im weak haha. And yea i find it hard to always keep this a secret. Each time i talk about wanting to die its worried people and i feel like they get mad at me. I kinda feel a have to keep a very important part of me hidden form everyone. I will be ok but for now im sad.. I know its part of life and all but this fact doesnt make it less painfull. Thank you a lot to take the time to write to me ♡♡

Reactions: manuel1056x