• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Asteria109

Asteria109

Sep 14, 2019
Im kind of all over the place rn but i need a way out , ive been trying to pace myself and go through diffrent methods these past few months but none of them are really options given my situation , i also cant afford to wait it out . im thinking that ill just go and jump off some place but i don't want to injure myself and be stuck in a worse place. Sorry for rambling , any help would be appreciated.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Moonicide, Let'sgetoutofHERE, chris8000 and 6 others
Hunter100

Hunter100

Lost...
Oct 12, 2019
No real advice but I'm here if you would like to talk or message

• Hugs
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Sensei and mediocre
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Do you want to talk about what is going on? It may help you to feel less scattered. I found it isn't best to try to CTB being so scattered and not having a plan. There would be more possibilities to screw up (take it from a impulse CTBer).

We are here if you want to talk.

• Love
Reactions: Let'sgetoutofHERE, Johanna94, chris8000 and 2 others
chris8000

chris8000

Experienced
Dec 10, 2019
Jean's profile picture might look a bit scary, but I'm sure she'd be an understanding person to talk these things through with without being condescending. You can always PM if you don't want to do it publicly.

I was an impulsive CTBer at one point, it didn't end well.

• Love
Reactions: Asteria109, Let'sgetoutofHERE and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Jean's profile picture might look a bit scary, but I'm sure she'd be an understanding person to talk these things through with without being condescending. You can always PM if you don't want to do it publicly.

Yes. I am the angel of death due to my cooking, which is as scary as my profile picture :blarg:

Me personally? Not so much lol. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk. I'm always here if you need me.:heart:

Reactions: chris8000
Asteria109

Asteria109

Sep 14, 2019
Do you want to talk about what is going on? It may help you to feel less scattered. I found it isn't best to try to CTB being so scattered and not having a plan. There would be more possibilities to screw up (take it from a impulse CTBer).

We are here if you want to talk.

Thanks , i know its best to take your time with this stuff and i feel like thats what ive been doing , i was sort of telling myself that a method would just leap out at me and then alot of the uncertainty would subside.
Atleast for a bit. My environment is really volatile rn and i feel like everything is coming to a head. I cant really take anything to ctb (ive looked into it a lot and i would get caught for sure)

Hanging isnt so much an option here , cutting myself , in a substantial way doesn't seem like it would help. I just cant stick around , its not safe. So i cant off put this another few weeks. Im scared of heights so i avoided that method but ironically it seems like my only chance . i just dont know how to do it right without fucking up . knowing me i will

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Thanks , i know its best to take your time with this stuff and i feel like thats what ive been doing , i was sort of telling myself that a method would just leap out at me and then alot of the uncertainty would subside.
Atleast for a bit. My environment is really volatile rn and i feel like everything is coming to a head. I cant really take anything to ctb (ive looked into it a lot and i would get caught for sure)

Hanging isnt so much an option here , cutting myself , in a substantial way doesn't seem like it would help. I just cant stick around , its not safe. So i cant off put this another few weeks. Im scared of heights so i avoided that method but ironically it seems like my only chance . i just dont know how to do it right without fucking up . knowing me i will
Ok. You have a lot going on. Do you want to tell us what you don't feel safe about?

I'm just trying to ground you so you can think more clearly. You are scattered, and I am trying to help you regroup.

Asteria109

Asteria109

Sep 14, 2019

Ok Thanks , im usually not as panicked as this

Reactions: chris8000
J

jgm63

Visionary
Oct 28, 2019
In general, with whatever you do, you need to think things through carefully and plan what you intend to do....

I know if I were intending to use jumping as a method then I would need a good location, because if I jumped and survived then the outcome could be *very* bad, such as living with very bad disabilities.

I would want to find somewhere that is 300 feet ( 20 floors ) or higher.
Also I would want to be certain I will fall without interruption or landing half way down on a ledge or something.
Plus I would want to make sure I hit something hard, and that nothing could break my fall.
Ideally I would also avoid windy days if possible since that could interfere.
I would also want to make sure I won't put anyone else in danger, e.g. pick a time when nobody is in the area.

Note : As always, please note that I strongly encourage you to seek help with whatever is troubling you. With the right help things can improve. There are many sources of help if you look and reach out. Please seek assistance in any and every way possible. You alone must decide upon your actions and take full responsibility for them, and you should always favour seeking help and keeping out of harm's way.