Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
This vent will be randomly aimed to someone I know. Basically me talking to the void, but I have to let it out and this is one of the last places I know where to let it out.
I am sorry. You don't trust me anymore and I understand. You slowly are distancing yourself yet you want to keep me around. You aren't even saying I love you anymore. I don't know what I did wrong, but I know I did. Please forgive me. I shouldn't have lied to you. I won't be mad if you leave me, but please for gods sake. Don't keep me on a leash and in cold distance. I can't bear it. But if I leave I am the villan. I have no where to go anymore. I'm sorry I am so sorry you have met me.

Titelloses 130 20220929191240

I feel like I am drowing. Do you still even love me? I am only around because of you, but if I admit this I'll make you toxicly bound to me. Please for the love of god let me go let me go. I still love you, but let me the fuck go. Please. Or should I just leave as the villan?

Titelloses 130 20220928204743
I made these two pieces on different days. I hope you like it with my meaninless bababling!

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, burglarlydante, LittleJem and 7 others
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
They're great! :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Ameya
Ameya

Ameya

A nobody
Mar 22, 2021
They're great! :heart:
Thank you for your kind words. I have much more vent art bc I am messed as f. Maybe I should share more in the future. Its something else then just traditional vents on here

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and makethepainstop
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Your art is really good. Thank you for sharing.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Ameya