dantexxnfrn

dantexxnfrn

Jun 20, 2023
i feel so tired. i feel so guilty. i want to end my life but i know that if i did that i would leave my close ones with nothing but pain. i cant do anything right, i dont want to keep growing up. i dont want to wake up. i dont deserve anything good. im so tired, im so tired im so tired and it doesnt matter how much i scream for help no one is there to hear me. i cant work, i cant study, i cant make my parents proud, i cant do anything. i want to end it all. idk how. i thought i would be alive for more time. my mind is so so so full of things i want to say but i dont have the strength to write it. please help me. please.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, The anhedonic one, feder and 5 others
kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. I wish I could give you some comfort. I hope you can try to focus on getting through one day at a time, and don't forget that your life is yours and no one else's. and when you feel like you have no one to listen to you, you can always come here

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That really does sound so tiring what you have to endure, I get that it's awful feeling trapped here when you just wish to be free from everything, existence is just too cruel. But anyway I wish you the best.

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Yeah I really want to die too, I'm a failure I'm a cost expense in my family's eyes, I'd be better off dead

• Hugs
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Yes, life is a very stressful and exhausting task.
It baffles me how anyone can enjoy living this existence.
It's also dreadful how loved ones chain us to this dreadful world, yet ultimately the decision to ctb is a very personal one and others should respect your decision to leave this dreadful world.