TheHuman

TheHuman

May 31, 2023
I am so tired of everyone trying to keep me up in this horrible nightmare. I have never wanted to die more than ever, I have been forced through the psych ward, and I had to deal with being imprisoned there for 2 weeks. I had nothing there, and I feel I have nothing left out here now. I just don't understand why I have to exist. I just want to die so badly, and I have been making plans to ctb, but I'm afraid I'm going to be imprisoned again if I start any of the steps I need to ctb. Life is just so cruel, it doesn't make any sense, just WHY I can't understand why things are the way they are. Why prolong existence when its gonna end one day anyways? Just why? Nothing makes any sense anymore, I just can't take this any longer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake, pthnrdnojvsc, ihatemylife and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That certainly does sound like a horrible situation, I hate how we exist in this hellish world where suicidal people end up being punished simply for wishing to die, it's just so inhumane and it disgusts me how so many people refuse to accept the right to die, instead wishing to prolong meaningless and unnecessary suffering. But anyway I understand feeling so tired if everything, I hope you eventually find the freedom you wish for, best wishes.

Reactions: ihatemylife
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
  • Hugs
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
There's a lot more money to be made off the living.

SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
I am so tired of everyone trying to keep me up in this horrible nightmare. I have never wanted to die more than ever, I have been forced through the psych ward, and I had to deal with being imprisoned there for 2 weeks. I had nothing there, and I feel I have nothing left out here now. I just don't understand why I have to exist. I just want to die so badly, and I have been making plans to ctb, but I'm afraid I'm going to be imprisoned again if I start any of the steps I need to ctb. Life is just so cruel, it doesn't make any sense, just WHY I can't understand why things are the way they are. Why prolong existence when its gonna end one day anyways? Just why? Nothing makes any sense anymore, I just can't take this any longer.
I just got off the phone with my 18 year old daughter and I ended up irritated at the end. I was trying to explain to her that everything I did for her growing up was to make her ready for adulthood to come. Everything from cooking, carpentry, a good work ethic, and even taking care of your mental health.

I struggled teaching the mental health part because she didn't see the importance of it. Like writing 5-10 things she was thankful for and journaling. After a few months of doing it she started to lie to me saying she was doing it. I would check her work for the first month to make sure she understood what she was doing. I told her that I wouldn't mess with her journal because it was personal and I wanted her to have a safe place to put her thoughts. Today I told her it was for her not me. That she has to live with lying to someone that loves and helps her. Another problem was her mom and I had been split up for awhile and she had to fly from one to the other every summer. The rest was maybe a phone call.

She said she stopped other things last year about school because she was just done with it all. I explained to her that sometimes she doesn't get a choice in life. That when I was in the military I caught hep c from donating blood and had to do a treatment comparable to cancer treatment. I had no choice. I didn't have the option give up. Atleast not until now…

I told her I had to take 6 pills a day and an injection I gave myself each week. I was so sick and so weak the entire time for a year. I told her I just want to prepare her for almost anything. That I pray that she doesn't have to go through even one of the many things I did. I said those things I taught her for mental health were for her own strength not mine. I want to help my baby girl to be strong when this life does what it does.

For me though I didn't have a parent looking out for me and my dad passed when I was 6. I caught multiple cases of ptsd, high anxiety, social anxiety, depression, even neuropathy in my extremities from the hep c treatment, and a blown disc in my lower back.

I feel like I'm being punished for something I don't know I did. This year was no different and I sit home alone, as usual, with panic attacks now because of an injury that was caused by a supervisor at my job in the prison. Unemployed and about to be sewed for fraud that I didn't commit from the company that was taking care of my medical stuff for the injury.

I feel horrible leaving her and my beautiful dogs, but I can't take this punishment anymore. 40+ years old and I am finally letting them win. It's about to get worse next month also so either I experience that next trauma or I say goodbye. I am scared of people and really bitter that I can't seem to change it.

Whatever you choose I hope you find your peace. Some people just lose their hope and will to live. Not believing "it will get better" anymore. Like that phrase is now a lie.

• Aww..
Reactions: rationaltake
RainLover

RainLover

Just another one
Aug 9, 2023
Wards certainly should exist, I'm extremely sorry for what you had to go through and what you are going through right now, I hope things get better for you