リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I have hormonal issues which severely worsen my quality of life during certain periods of the month. I can't function properly, I'm constantly exhausted, everything is irritating and I always feel like crying.

Every little thing can tip me off, and for some reason, people I live with just refuse to acknowledge it. They smile and laugh when I say that I'm suffering. When I ask them to leave me alone, they keep prying.

These past few days I've had near constant dizziness, headaches and lightheadedness. Can't focus, can't relax, can't sleep. And when I try to explain it, I'm always met with "well how can you be tired if you're not doing anything?"

That's the fucking thing. I can't do anything because I'm TIRED. I wish I could turn it off, or take a magic pill which would resolve all of my problems. I want to work. I want to socialize. I want to engage in my hobbies - but my body doesn't let me do it unless I wanna feel even worse.

Brb, gonna go and finally order the rope I've been eyeing for the last few days.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, F&Inside, sserafim and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Those people sound insensitive to me, sadly I just believe that so many people won't even try to understand the suffering that other people go through. But anyway best wishes, it's dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this existence.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and d3j3ct3dl0s3r05
d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023
I hate when people act like you're not allowed to feel any kind of tiredness or pain unless you're working in the mines for 500hrs a week or something. Your pain is valid and I hope you find the peace you're looking for ♥️

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, sserafim, Unknown21 and 2 others
this_is_it

this_is_it

Sep 19, 2023
It's the fucking worst when you're suffering and people straight up just don't believe you

Reactions: リンさん
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I struggle with debilitating exhaustion, dizziness, brain fog. It's horrible living like this. Most idiot humans are so quick to ascribe it to a character flaw like laziness or lack of motivation than admit you might actually have physical problems.

• Love
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Yes, I'm the same. Constantly tired. Some days are worse than others. Other people who don't have it struggle to relate. The best I can describe is that it's like that weakness you get when you have a heavy cold but without the sniffles.

• Hugs