avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Tbh, i'm getting more concerned about my SN arriving. It was Dispatched on 10/10/2023 (17:12).
They promised to send me the tracking number, but they never did, i asked them about it 2 days ago, and once more today.

No response.
Maybe because so many other people here found out the site and ordered too that they cancelled / prevented mine from arriving.

I don't blame any of you for that btw, it's not like i'm the only one allowed to order from there.

And even if it arrives, my countrys customs might seize it.
So i think my chances of getting it are very low now.

But i'm so prepared to die, that i might even hang myself in the following days.

I'm so anxious and ready to just go. Hanging sucks more than SN, but atleast it stings only for a while.

I've been listening to this on a loop all evening, it makes me so excited for death and the possible afterlife. (I wonder what might it be? Nothingess, heaven, reincarnation into a completely new form existence?)

You can ignore this, just wanted to vent and declare this out!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: corazon, loopdaloop, suicidalgirl96 and 12 others
J

Jenny 1234

Sep 12, 2023
Tbh, i'm getting more concerned about my SN arriving. It was Dispatched on 10/10/2023 (17:12).
They promised to send me the tracking number, but they never did, i asked them about it 2 days ago, and once more today.

No response.
Maybe because so many other people here found out the site and ordered too that they cancelled / prevented mine from arriving.

I don't blame any of you for that btw, it's not like i'm the only one allowed to order from there.

And even if it arrives, my countrys customs might seize it.
So i think my chances of getting it are very low now.

But i'm so prepared to die, that i might even hang myself in the following days.

I'm so anxious and ready to just go. Hanging sucks more than SN, but atleast it stings only for a while.

I've been listening to this on a loop all evening, it makes me so excited for death and the possible afterlife. (I wonder what might it be? Nothingess, heaven, reincarnation into a completely new form existence?)

You can ignore this, just wanted to vent and declare this out!

Please could you tell me where you got the meds from of they turn up. I am having trouble getting them.

Reactions: august4you and Nefer
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
If I may ask, what country are you ordering from? I'm not asking you for the company name because I don't need it. Regarding your situation, it's definitely positive that you feel "excited" about death. It is always better to die in a positive mood than in a negative one.

• Love
Reactions: avaruus
D

Deleted member 65988

I think you need to relax and not jump to any conclusions yet and take action as a result

• Hugs
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
If I may ask, what country are you ordering from? I'm not asking you for the company name because I don't need it. Regarding your situation, it's definitely positive that you feel "excited" about death. It is always better to die in a positive mood than in a negative one.
I ordered from Portugal and I'm in Finland. Are you from Greece by the way?
I think you need to relax and not jump to any conclusions yet and take action as a result
I appreciate that, but Finland is infamous for strict customs + the store not responding for a simple request is just fucking weird, especially because they promised to give me that, here is a screenshot about when i asked when they are going to send it:

Reactions: Agon321
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I ordered from Portugal and I'm in Finland. Are you from Greece by the way?

I appreciate that, but Finland is infamous for strict customs + the store not responding for a simple request is just fucking weird, especially because they promised to give me that, here is a screenshot about when i asked when they are going to send it:
View attachment 121247
No, I'm from Poland. Unfortunately, I don't speak English and have to use Google translator. Sometimes I'm afraid of what I write because my words must be terrible to read :).
And by the way, Finland is considered the happiest country in the world :)

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I ordered from Portugal and I'm in Finland.
Within the EU member states there are no customs controls and parcels are usually not opened, so your order should go through if it was really sent. I'm sorry you are trapped in such a desperate situation. I hope u find peace.

Reactions: UndeadSpectre and Old Friend
D

Deleted member 65988

So I take it this means you bought it outside of Finland?
Sorry if this is causing you so much unnecessary stress as I'm sure it would cause anyone in your situation.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
No, I'm from Poland. Unfortunately, I don't speak English and have to use Google translator. Sometimes I'm afraid of what I write because my words must be terrible to read :).
And by the way, Finland is considered the happiest country in the world :)
Oh, i just googled your name "Agon" and google said it was a greek word, so sorry about that mistake. And it's okay that you use google translate, i'm not very good at english either. Atleast to me, your words and sentences are completely understandable.

And yes, Finland is supposed to be "the happiest country in the world", but we finnish people joke that it's because all the sad people just kill themselfs which is why only happy people are left :D That might be very well true, i'm a very good example of the sad person who is going to make Finland look good in happiness statistics :D

Within the EU member states there are no customs controls and parcels are usually not opened, so your order should go through if it was really sent. I'm sorry you are trapped in such a desperate situation. I hope u find peace.
I know, but i'm not sure if you are aware but there was many people here in late 2022 when i joined this forum claiming that they got wellness checks after ordering SN and getting caught by the customs, especially because SN is not illegal, so the parcel/package is not hiding it, probably blatantly stating "Dangerous chemical: Sodium Nitrite" or something :D
Thank you for your support anyways, you are so kind :)
So I take it this means you bought it outside of Finland?
Sorry if this is causing you so much unnecessary stress as I'm sure it would cause anyone in your situation.
No, it was from Portugal but Finland is not fucking around with customs, i've heard from recreational drug users that only 1/3 of international drug orders within EU gets through. Even though most people in other EU countries have no problems with ordering drugs from international marketplaces

edit: oh sorry i misread your post @Uesugi-Lord , yes i ordered it from outside of finland

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, roseleaf, Deleted member 65988 and 1 other person
CuerpoMuerto

CuerpoMuerto

BRB, Looking up LD50 of My Meds
Aug 21, 2023
I dont know if this will help you, but something I have to remind myself is that I can wait until the next day to CTB. Whats another day, ya kno? Im saying this as to say to not be hasty, you deserve to go in a way that you choose. I hope your SN does arrive, it is so shitty that we have to find alt methods from one that could potentially be painless.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, suicidalgirl96 and avaruus
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
As already said, there shouldn't be any customs check within EU countries. It is worrying that they haven't got back to you though. I was thinking of asking for the source too. :(

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
As already said, there shouldn't be any customs check within EU countries. It is worrying that they haven't got back to you though. I was thinking of asking for the source too. :(
If it arrives, i will definetly send you the source! <3

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Old Friend
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Oh, i just googled your name "Agon" and google said it was a greek word, so sorry about that mistake. And it's okay that you use google translate, i'm not very good at english either. Atleast to me, your words and sentences are completely understandable.

And yes, Finland is supposed to be "the happiest country in the world", but we finnish people joke that it's because all the sad people just kill themselfs which is why only happy people are left :D That might be very well true, i'm a very good example of the sad person who is going to make Finland look good in happiness statistics :D

I know, but i'm not sure if you are aware but there was many people here in late 2022 when i joined this forum claiming that they got wellness checks after ordering SN and getting caught by the customs, especially because SN is not illegal, so the parcel/package is not hiding it, probably blatantly stating "Dangerous chemical: Sodium Nitrite" or something :D
Thank you for your support anyways, you are so kind :)

No, it was from Portugal but Finland is not fucking around with customs, i've heard from recreational drug users that only 1/3 of international drug orders within EU gets through. Even though most people in other EU countries have no problems with ordering drugs from international marketplaces

edit: oh sorry i misread your post @Uesugi-Lord , yes i ordered it from outside of finland
I happened to read on the Internet how some Finns joke like this. In general, unfortunately, the number of suicides in the world is increasing. There is also a big problem in this respect in Poland. As for my name, I simply combined two words: "Amon" and "Dagon". Generally, I like the names of demons, but unfortunately their names are often taken, so I created such a word and I didn't even know it existed in Greek :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and avaruus
CuerpoMuerto

CuerpoMuerto

BRB, Looking up LD50 of My Meds
Aug 21, 2023
If it arrives, i will definetly send you the source! <3
Add me onto that, too! Im not in the right country for it, but I just wanna see what the site looks like so I know what to look for. Also want reassurance its still possible to obtain

Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
@avaruus I'm also really curious to see what's next! I can't wait to hang myself! : )

Oh and that song is so incredibly beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing! And since Vinland Saga finished airing I'm going to start watching it soon. : )

P.S. Do you know, does anyone else know similar songs? I love the violin!

• Love
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
@avaruus I'm also really curious to see what's next! I can't wait to hang myself! : )

Oh and that song is so incredibly beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing! And since Vinland Saga finished airing I'm going to start watching it soon. : )

P.S. Do you know, does anyone else know similar songs? I love the violin!
Glad to know we are similar, maybe in the next life we can be friends or something, or maybe we can declare each other as friends even now :)
Vinland Saga is definetly one of my favourite animes, if not my favourite.
It's definetly worth a watch.

Here is another similar song from Vinland Saga:

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Mage
Sep 22, 2023
maybe in the next life we can be friends or something
I was actually thinking the same thing. : ) I'm wondering if it's another world and maybe us who are going there first (as in by choice, as in before the usual end), maybe we'll do better there then how we're doing here. And I would always want to team up with a "volunteer" then with someone who arrived there naturally.

Mine are Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann an Castlevania. Btw did you play the game The Banner Saga? It's inspired by viking mythology as well.

Thank you for the additional song! I'm listening to the full playlist now. : )

Last edited:
  • Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wishing to be free from existing, it's so cruel to me how people cannot easily access less awful suicide methods. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope you find the freedom you wish for when the time feels right for you to leave.

• Love
Reactions: suicidalgirl96 and avaruus
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I was actually thinking the same thing. : ) I'm wondering if it's another world and maybe us who are going there first (as in by choice, as in before the usual end), maybe we'll do better there then how we're doing here. And I would always want to team up with a "volunteer" then with someone who arrived there naturally.

Mine are Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann an Castlevania. Btw did you play the game The Banner Saga? It's inspired by viking mythology as well.

Thank you for the additional song! I'm listening to the full playlist now. : )
I've heard of Gurren Lagann and Castlevania, unfortunately i never actually got around to watch them, i heard that Castlevania got a new season or a spin-off, the "Nocturne" or something, i hope you enjoy that. And sorry, i've never heard of that game before.
Never was much of a gamer, but i enjoyed The Witcher 3 and it's DLC's

But yeah, i hope we find each other at the other side. :)

It's really understandable just wishing to be free from existing, it's so cruel to me how people cannot easily access less awful suicide methods. But anyway I wish you the best, I hope you find the freedom you wish for when the time feels right for you to leave.
Thank you, you are always so kind despite suffering so much. I wish you peace as well. :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant
mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
Man, I love Vinland Saga.

Also, wishing you the best.

• Love
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I'll give it until friday, if the SN has not arrived or atleast got a notification of it arriving, i will hang myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori