Strawberry_Clouds

Strawberry_Clouds

( = ⩊ = )
Jun 17, 2023
I've noticed something, as the summer started and I've had less on my plate I'm sleeping more. I'll take at least one nap a day not cause I'm tired but because I need something, anything to pass the time, just get the day over with. this has really thrust to the forefront what I already knew, that I have no reason I keep living because there is nothing left for me. I wish I had the courage to ctb now but I'll take my time. I hope thing's don't stay like this, but it's been like this for a while. Sorry, just needed to vent.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Thanatos, The anhedonic one and 4 others
kurtis

kurtis

Jun 20, 2023
I hope things like that don't either, you deserve to be here and you have a ton of purpose.

• Love
Reactions: Rocinante and Strawberry_Clouds
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Summer is so hectic, so many people everywhere, if you don't have a life it drains you of energy.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
SentimentalTrip

SentimentalTrip

Mar 30, 2023
Damn, this post could have been written by me. I totally get you. I've been at home for a few months taking a break from college and I'll be at home for the next few months until the school year begins. I sleep 10-12 hours a day just so I'll spend less time awake. I have nothing to occupy my mind except the internet and my suicidal thoughts. Everyday when I wake up it feels like a countdown until the nighttime so I can sleep again, rinse and repeat. Sometimes I try to force myself to take a mid-afternoon nap but my body just isn't tired so I just sort of lay there with my eyes closed, fantasizing about a better life. A while back I was having such a shitty day and I was feeling so consumed by my thoughts that I forced myself to sleep for almost 24 hours. I would wake up every few hours and I would go back to sleep over and over just to get away.

Shit sucks.

• Hugs
Reactions: marshmallowfluff, The anhedonic one, Strawberry_Clouds and 1 other person
Strawberry_Clouds

Strawberry_Clouds

( = ⩊ = )
Jun 17, 2023
Damn, this post could have been written by me. I totally get you. I've been at home for a few months taking a break from college and I'll be at home for the next few months until the school year begins. I sleep 10-12 hours a day just so I'll spend less time awake. I have nothing to occupy my mind except the internet and my suicidal thoughts. Everyday when I wake up it feels like a countdown until the nighttime so I can sleep again, rinse and repeat. Sometimes I try to force myself to take a mid-afternoon nap but my body just isn't tired so I just sort of lay there with my eyes closed, fantasizing about a better life. A while back I was having such a shitty day and I was feeling so consumed by my thoughts that I forced myself to sleep for almost 24 hours. I would wake up every few hours and I would go back to sleep over and over just to get away.

Shit sucks.
Exactly, it's just so tiring.

The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Sleeping as much as I possibly can is my default state nowadays.
Sleeping is the closest I can get to dying.

Reactions: 12_Years_Late
12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

“May it please you.” — Ben Pollack
Jun 19, 2023
I'd like to spend 99.9% of the year sleeping and only stay awake for 14 hours of the entire year. Why doesn't biology/society allow for this to happen?

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Sleeping certainly is the best way to pass the time to me as it's the closest thing to not existing, to me there's nothing more ideal than being completely unaware of everything. I personally find it harder to sleep in the summer though because of the warmer weather, I certainly wish it was easier to sleep permanently and finally free ourselves from this hellish reality, it's certainly understandable just wanting to sleep all the time as existing here really is so pointless and dreadful.

• Love
Reactions: Strawberry_Clouds, Crono and The anhedonic one