• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
I never asked to be born here and never would under any circumstances, I've sampled life and would never put myself in harm's way like this just to live

I cannot deal with humanity. Please please can an asteroid wipe us out? Or can fucking euthanasia be legal and can I take it? I'm just so over it. I wanna sleep forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: bluebird16, Hunter2005, cymbaline23 and 9 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I am also sick of my shitty life

Can a truck driver please crash into me already!? pretty please!!?!?!?

Reactions: Hunter2005, Hollowman, 4am and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I'm also so tired of suffering in this cruel, hellish existence, the human species truly is such an abomination. I find it beyond tragic how this species even exists at all, so disgusting how humans create so much harm by so cruelly forcing life here yet denying the option of euthanasia even know existing truly is beyond undesirable and is just pointless suffering, I also wish I never existed more than anything.

Reactions: Fantasy22, Hunter2005, sserafim and 3 others
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Humanity has never been more stupid than now. Man is the cruelest animal who have tortured animals and humans, exterminates species and destroys the environment. The lack of euthanasia is cruel and causes meaningless suffering. We live in an overpopulation explosion which continues to increase without control - and yet it is legal to procreate and euthanasia is not without terms and illegal in most countries. It will probably take many years before euthanasia becomes legal worldwide. People are expected to be tormented for as long as possible before they die and due to the high average life expectancy, this suffering can last for many decades. In the same time, humanity keeps destroying the only planet we can live on through overpopulation and environmental destruction.

Reactions: iloverachel, divinemistress36 and sserafim
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
I am also sick of my shitty life

Can a truck driver please crash into me already!? pretty please!!?!?!?
Catching the bus > being crashed into by a truck

In all seriousness, I don't actually want to die from a freak accident. At the moment I have no plans to CTB in the foreseeable future. However, if I ever decide to do so, it'll be on my terms and my terms only.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
it is legal to procreate and euthanasia is not without terms and illegal in most countries
Procreation is psychological need so it is kinda impossible to stop it. I don't think euthanasia is practical way to deal with the waste aka the useless humans surplus, the real problem is the economical excess, if it is not absorbed back to the economical functionality then it needs to be destroyed, system "capitalism" inherently tend to generate more excess and exploit it for better future results, thus euthanasia is unpreferable simply because it impedes capitalism nonetheless the system can still legalize it only if it's beneficial to it, system is currently annihilate the excess through execution for example to get rid of harmful criminals.