J

Jimblue

Student
Sep 10, 2022
i know the feeling. My wife is providing some of this support as much as she can. She loves me but she does not have the tools to understand me. She is sort of a loser, she never studied, never worked never achieved anything in her life. So she cannot understand how I feel now. Truth to be told I am just a different type of loser. Talking with religious people is just pointless, if you are in a good mood you can do it just to laugh a bit but they will not get it and will revert to their pre canned responses. I can be the one that says that understands you, but I would not be able to watch over anybody, I would probably do more harm than good and I am high maintenance so another person would probably run away very quickly

People like us are perceived as the worst thing in a party. They are worried we will make some scene or that we will spoil the fun. Maybe they are right, at least in my case. I am not good in conversations and in general I can snap quite easily. Would not want myself in a party.

Your last sentence is funny. My mother used to beat me hard during my birthdays because I was not happy enough. She would do it in front of the other kids without showing any remorse. I still remember one time that she made me bleed. Man, what a fucked up childhood.

I am here for you.

That must be a good feeling. I tend not to trust people in general. I like the messages of some people indeed.

Maybe I can get reassembled without some defects? I do not belive in soul so I am good from that point of view. Would be nice to be stored in an archive. I would love to waake up in 200 years and check the world.
Your wife's life is actually I wanted since I was a child. I would rather to be with a man that truly care about me. Not have been pushed so hard in studying. And I actually don't mind if I have a career or not. I prefer to be a housewife.

If your wife has the life she truly wanted then she is not a loser. But if you don't mind me say, it does not sounds like you love her.

• Love
Reactions: Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Someone just called me. I didn't answer. She tells me to be poitive and gets pissed if I talk openly. I prefer people here. She let her friend bully me, immitating cries, shamed me for being in pain I wasn't even crying. Said it's just in my head. My "friend" said it's normal protocol for a nurse. She had a narc mom and allowed a narc friend in. She takes antidepressants and get mad if I talk about sad stuff. I'd rather be happily miserable with you all... Then humiliated for my reality. I feel like a bitch, she invited me to places, calls me... But it's under conditions that I'm unable to do. I'm depressed to death if I'm forced to be happy on command!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake and Rogue Proxy
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
Same. If they could only be 1 day in my shoes they will understand.

• Love
Reactions: rationaltake and Hollowillow
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Your wife's life is actually I wanted since I was a child. I would rather to be with a man that truly care about me. Not have been pushed so hard in studying. And I actually don't mind if I have a career or not. I prefer to be a housewife.
I understand you, hell if I could go back I would not study as well. Too much energies on that, on the job, now I see friends that did not study having nice lives, with kids around them (I would have loved to have a kid). Instead I focused everything on the job and the lost that as well. Why did they force you to study and why did you agree?
If your wife has the life she truly wanted then she is not a loser. But if you don't mind me say, it does not sounds like you love her.
Maybe you are right. I called her a loser sometimes because she does not have ambitions, but she is happy with her life. I took her around the world for work and she always managed to go back to her routine even if she did not speak a word of english.

I loved her deeply, she used to be the most important person in my world. She still is, I care a lot for her and I appreciate the effort she is putting up for me. Nobody else in the work would do that, I am too high maintenance. She says that she would like to see me happy like in the past, that would be enough for her.

A few year ago I felt in love for a young woman that eventually used me and ran away when my job was not there anymore. I do not love her anymore, but I love the fake person she pretend to be for so much time.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Same. If they could only be 1 day in my shoes they will understand.
Hope without ways to achieve it is just pychosis to me. I am negative because that's my reality and I'm super scared to loose touch with reality... Especially since my SI was a cannibal at some point so psychosis might get out of hand šŸ˜† I hate how positive people push me into delusions of happiness. It's a narc trap! They promise a carrot but all you'll ever get is the stick! But you stay anyway because the dream is so good. Fuck positivity! It is what it is.
I understand you, hell if I could go back I would not study as well. Too much energies on that, on the job, now I see friends that did not study having nice lives, with kids around them (I would have loved to have a kid). Instead I focused everything on the job and the lost that as well. Why did they force you to study and why did you agree?

Maybe you are right. I called her a loser sometimes because she does not have ambitions, but she is happy with her life. I took her around the world for work and she always managed to go back to her routine even if she did not speak a word of english.

I loved her deeply, she used to be the most important person in my world. She still is, I care a lot for her and I appreciate the effort she is putting up for me. Nobody else in the work would do that, I am too high maintenance. She says that she would like to see me happy like in the past, that would be enough for her.

A few year ago I felt in love for a young woman that eventually used me and ran away when my job was not there anymore. I do not love her anymore, but I love the fake person she pretend to be for so much time.
I wish you could reconnect with your wife & yourself. I think she lives a frugal content life... You put too much pressure on yourself. Enjoy the simple things before you go?

Last edited:
A

akana

Student
Mar 21, 2022
It's the reason why I became agoraphobic. To be told that I have to be a perfect ray of sunshine to be socially accepted & deserve friends. That I just need to get some sun and my traumas & physical pain will magically melt away! (Well, lacking vitamin d can cause depression but it doesn't adress my main life problems)

I hate how the very people who turned me into a shut in reproach it to me.

They hate that I come here. But people here don't shame my mood, the negative reality that I live... When I endure hell you don't tell me to be positive YOU GIVE ME A REASON TO CHEER! YOU HUG ME!!!

Please I need a hug.
literally fuck

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow
J

Jimblue

Student
Sep 10, 2022

I knew what I want since I was a child. I just want to be loved. I just want to someone that I can love, someone I can talk to. Someone be to be there. Someone that I can take care.

Unfortunately my mother had sense it and want destroyed it. She keep telling me that, no one would ever love me or want me. I am the person deserve to be beat up by man every single day. All she want to is just seeing me live in an unhappy and miserable life.

I had no option but studied when I was a child. I have been sent to extra class to learn English and since I was 6. My classmates was around 16 to 26 years old in that time. And I had no idea what teacher talked about. And they required me speak English like a native English speaker girl in that time. Because otherwise is waste money. I have been beat up and abused really bad in that time.

And I have extra 10 hours lessons every day during my childhood. I could not go out or do anything fun. I have to watch anime book and cartoon security. And when my father found about he destroyed all my anime book and said I became a bad girl. I had no freedom, did not allow to speak to classmate on the phone. Did not allow close the door when I was in home.

I had been beating up too much times, reason can be very random, such as I am ugly or I am upset. since I was a small child so I was really scared to say no to them.

I tied to kill my self a moths ago when I came to UK. But failed so I never came back.

They want me study because they can showing off in front of other people if I have a good score and they always talk about how much money they spent on my education.

This js why people say I am lucky because not every girl in where I came from get same opportunities.

However this is not what I want. I would prefer grow up in a happy normal family and went to technology school.

I am glad to hear that you love your wife. Guess her native language is not English same like me.

My husband had same experience, I have no idea if he still love her or them any more. This is one of the things upset me for real long time. Because I was the one supported him when he want to CTB and never ran away.

However in the end of day, I appreciate for his generous, he has given me the best time of my life. And I very appreciate he accepted my past which majority man will not do.

Well I don't have any ambition for my self as well. That make my parents blame be. My biggest and only wishes is my husband can be happier and get better with his illness. Whatever I want the best of him.
Done yay

It sadly makes sense that such mothers make people suicidal... Mine too
I never understand why these mothers give birth at first time and why I owe her just because she is my mother?????!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Just take no notice of people who say things like that. They are deluded. It's so wrong how people continue to invalidate all of the pain that exists in this world. Telling people to be more positive doesn't fix any problems or take away any suffering. Wanting to die is perfectly rational in a life like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
I knew what I want since I was a child. I just want to be loved. I just want to someone that I can love, someone I can talk to. Someone be to be there. Someone that I can take care.
well it is an understandable position, i think many women feel that as well. out of curiosity where are you from?
Unfortunately my mother had sense it and want destroyed it. She keep telling me that, no one would ever love me or want me. I am the person deserve to be beat up by man every single day. All she want to is just seeing me live in an unhappy and miserable life.
Yep my mother told me the same. I was ugly, stupid, a burden, an error. She made sure to repeat this to me all the time and to compare me with other kids. If I cried then she would beat me even more until I was without air and I could not cry anymore. Still remember the blood from my nose. It became a familiar taste.

I had no option but studied when I was a child. I have been sent to extra class to learn English and since I was 6. My classmates was around 16 to 26 years old in that time. And I had no idea what teacher talked about. And they required me speak English like a native English speaker girl in that time. Because otherwise is waste money. I have been beat up and abused really bad in that time.
They put me in a religious school initially and that was not good as well since nuns and priests were abusing as well. Nothing sexual luckily but they beat me a lot. And my mother told them that it was ok.
And I have extra 10 hours lessons every day during my childhood. I could not go out or do anything fun. I have to watch anime book and cartoon security. And when my father found about he destroyed all my anime book and said I became a bad girl. I had no freedom, did not allow to speak to classmate on the phone. Did not allow close the door when I was in home.
Yes my father used to throw away some toys as well. At some point he decided that I should learn to use the computer and throw away some board games I really liked. I love technology but I was never allowed to look into other stuff. I could not do sports, could not show interest in music or art, I should focus only on technology.
I had been beating up too much times, reason can be very random, such as I am ugly or I am upset. since I was a small child so I was really scared to say no to them.
I got bullied a bit as well.
I tied to kill my self a moths ago when I came to UK. But failed so I never came back.
Sorry to hear that, what got you so close to that?
They want me study because they can showing off in front of other people if I have a good score and they always talk about how much money they spent on my education.
Yes it was the same competition also for my mother. However instead of pushing me she would tell me I am useless. My father instead pushed me to study.
This js why people say I am lucky because not every girl in where I came from get same opportunities.
Meh, you had other desires in your life and could not pursue them. You wanted a simpler life focused on given and that was taken from you. Really sorry about that.
I am glad to hear that you love your wife. Guess her native language is not English same like me.
Correct
My husband had same experience, I have no idea if he still love her or them any more. This is one of the things upset me for real long time. Because I was the one supported him when he want to CTB and never ran away.
We are not neutral, there is a difference between men and women. What you say sounds like a pretty good female trait.
However in the end of day, I appreciate for his generous, he has given me the best time of my life. And I very appreciate he accepted my past which majority man will not do.
My wife is doing the same.
Well I don't have any ambition for my self as well. That make my parents blame be. My biggest and only wishes is my husband can be happier and get better with his illness. Whatever I want the best of him.
You are a lovely person and your husband is lucky to have you. It looks like you are very similar to my wife.
I never understand why these mothers give birth at first time and why I owe her just because she is my mother?????!
According to her I was a mistake I was not supposed to be born and at that time abortion was either illegal or really hard to obtain. I was a toy to her, to abuse and to play with.

J

Jimblue

Student
Sep 10, 2022
well it is an understandable position, i think many women feel that as well. out of curiosity where are you from?

Yep my mother told me the same. I was ugly, stupid, a burden, an error. She made sure to repeat this to me all the time and to compare me with other kids. If I cried then she would beat me even more until I was without air and I could not cry anymore. Still remember the blood from my nose. It became a familiar taste.

They put me in a religious school initially and that was not good as well since nuns and priests were abusing as well. Nothing sexual luckily but they beat me a lot. And my mother told them that it was ok.

Yes my father used to throw away some toys as well. At some point he decided that I should learn to use the computer and throw away some board games I really liked. I love technology but I was never allowed to look into other stuff. I could not do sports, could not show interest in music or art, I should focus only on technology.

I got bullied a bit as well.

Sorry to hear that, what got you so close to that?

Yes it was the same competition also for my mother. However instead of pushing me she would tell me I am useless. My father instead pushed me to study.

Meh, you had other desires in your life and could not pursue them. You wanted a simpler life focused on given and that was taken from you. Really sorry about that.

Correct

We are not neutral, there is a difference between men and women. What you say sounds like a pretty good female trait.

My wife is doing the same.

You are a lovely person and your husband is lucky to have you. It looks like you are very similar to my wife.

According to her I was a mistake I was not supposed to be born and at that time abortion was either illegal or really hard to obtain. I was a toy to her, to abuse and to play with.
I am Chinese. Moved to UK as oversea student 13 years ago and I never come back. Like I said I will not come back, one way or other and I don't want to my ashes come back to if it's possible.

Oh my god, your mother sounds like my mother's missing sister. She did exactly same thing, ugly, stupid, retarded, other children are far more better than me. And keep repeating, make sure I never forget. My mother has Frontal lobe brain damage and PTSD. And the only thing make her feel joy is abusing others. She was trying to stab me once.

I have been abused in school too, guess I was quite and easy target. Boys will pretend they were sick when they saw me. My "nick name" was always ugly pig, female chimpanzee etc. And I have been sexual assault/ abused for years. Just because they boys in that age want to see how is a female oxygen looks like. The boys said I should suicide as I am too ugly to exist. Shame on me still alive.
My mother keep telling me this is what I deserved.

I was not allowed board game, computer game or video games. My father bought a computer and asked me to learn office, excel etc.

I really want to learn art in that time but not allowed.

I have received the university offer when I was 18 but I need to go to college for 2 years in China. And next 3 years in UK. My mother was so angry about that and she really don't want to me get a good life. She also think I seduced my father to get the university fees. And she realised there was nothing she can do if I lived in another country. So she want to damage me as much as she could before I gone. So she literally abused me every single day, even I spent majority time in college' library. She started even did not let me sleep. She would keep telling me horrible things next to my bed. This is the reason I have sleeping problems. I have to take medication to sleep. And my father did nothing like he always did. And this was the time I started have eating disorder.

I was feeling I can not take even one more day so I tried to suicide.

Some girls had been killed or dumped immediately in my country. Or they have been sold to old man when they were teenagers for their brother's bride money. Guess compared to them, I was the "lucky one".

I saw how is like for the girls have simply life. They may never left their hometown but they are happy. Like English always said, " I just want to be happy."

I have a Chinese friend who came from a small town, not very rich family, her parents are not educated. She told me " my parents just want to the best of me, and they truly mean that. That makes me strong, and it will always make me feel strong and secure. Even now, I am in uk alone in difficult situation, but I knew my parents will always love me unconditionally. That makes me feel I have power to fight the difficult situations. I never think about give up. I don't care if there is a man loves me or not. I love myself. Anything a man can provide to me, I can provide to myself. I can not imagine how is like to have a horrible mother.

So I have sorts of idea about how is like as a not damaged person.

Thank you. I may be a loser, an ugly girl, a piece of junk. However I never took advantage of anyone or stab on anyone's back. (My mother think this is stupid) I don't think man and woman are completely same as well, suffering different stress.

Thank you so much agin. I hope you and your wife can connect with each other more agin and able to enjoy the life, whatever your decision is. You both sounds like very lovely and hornable people. She may try to understand you, however mental illness is something not everyone can understand.

For me, my husband can be really challenge when he was ill. I am not sure if your wife has any further help like crisis team or not. If not it's can give her lots of stress.

My husband think he can fix me and he is still trying. It's easier for me to understand him as I stayed in uk for quite long and he knew nothing about China or Far East before he met me. And he can not speak Chinese too.

He has mental illness too, the last thing I want is he will go completely mad if I dead.

I am sorry to hear about that your mother was that horrible.

My mother does not want to at all too. Culturally people need to have a child in my country. But my mother never really want to me, she had a diarrhoea and wished she was miscarried in that time. And she always asked me move to a orphanage or find someone to adopt me when I was a kid. She thought I was so brazen that I did not move out.