bubblebunny

bubblebunny

Whisperer
Aug 18, 2023
I know this might sound stupid to you guys but it really pissed me off. Does anyone else struggle with extreme irritability? My period is also coming up so that could be a factor but I'm easily super annoyed. Anyways

My friends and I are in this gc and I have all my gc's muted bc I don't like all the notifications. Apparently they spoke about meeting up but I missed all of it. They @ me so I got a notification and checked and saw a super long conversation full of voice messages. So I said "I can't listen to those rn" they said "do it at home" and I said "sorry I don't want to, can you just tell me" she told me " we're making plans on meeting up soon" and I said " ohh okay lol" AND THEN THEY SAID WHY YOU BEING SO DRY???? THEY SAID THEY EXPECTED ME TO ANSWER THE QUESTION???? I SAID THEY DIDN'T ASK ME A QUESTION CAUSE THEY LITERALLY DIDN'TTTT!!!??!!

then one of them said she didn't ask it literally but we thought it was obvious, WELL IT FUCKING WASN'T. SHE JUST DIDN'T ASK ANYTHING, SHE JUST SAID YOU GUYS WERE DOING IT, WHERE IS THE QUESTION?????
then I said that what they said annoyed me and didn't check again.

I'M SO ANNOYED OVER THIS DUMB THING. I HOPE ALL OF THAT MADE SENSE LOLLLL

Reactions: aiki__0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Social groups and rampant notifications are an issue. Blocking is one way to solve that, but you miss everything.

This might not be a problem with one solution. Maybe turn them off only when you need privacy. Turn them back on when you are more open to concact and activities.

Let them know too. If you fail to respond, they will know you are not having a great day. Understanding solves a lot of lifes problrms.

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I'm glad I don't interact with people to much anymore. There's no limit to how annoying they can be.