W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Today I had a DMT experience and the trip was amazing. I saw things I could've never believed I'd see.
I can't remember everything because it's just like when you dream; memories go away. However, you can grasp some stuff and bring it back to the "normal world", and I've felt as if I understood the universe and what's beyond that. There's an actual explanation and there is neither heaven nor hell. That's what my guts and experience told me at least.

In spite of being an atheist, I gotta admit there might be something else but if not, it's okay. Who cares? Lol

I'm sorry for my family and those who love me. I'm gonna miss my dog Tomi soooo much! Well, maybe I won't if there's nothing but well, fortunately, he's living with my parents and they love him and take great care of him.

My method will be partial hanging and I won't be found until the afternoon of tuesday. (I guess I should be dead by then, I have like 40 hours to CTB)

Thanks to all of you who have supported me during this time. It's been fun and interesting talking to all of you but I'm finally ready to move on.

Should I fail, you'll hear from me again, but the idea is to CTB once and for all. I just can't face life anymore even though I l know If I make an effort things will het better but that's pointless, because suicidal thoughts have haunted me since I'm a teen. What's more, if I fail I'll probably get some brain damage so I might not remember anything and won't be able to even talk or write. That's why I'll do my best to CTB properly.

Well, gotta write some notes and record "goodbye" videos for some people so, that's it. I guess I'll by dead in about four hours.

Thanks again people,

Best regards,

Matt, 32 years old, from Argentina

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: death137, virginiawoolf86, LifeSucks39 and 16 others
Lost Girl xx

Lost Girl xx

Jun 28, 2020
I hope you find the peace you deserve :heart:

S

SodaBaconWeed

Jul 22, 2020
I will miss you and good luck with partial hanging. Wish you the best wherever you go.

E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
Today I had a DMT experience and the trip was amazing. I saw things I could've never believed I'd see.
I can't remember everything because it's just like when you dream; memories go away. However, you can grasp some stuff and bring it back to the "normal world", and I've felt as if I understood the universe and what's beyond that. There's an actual explanation and there is neither heaven nor hell. That's what my guts and experience told me at least.

In spite of being an atheist, I gotta admit there might be something else but if not, it's okay. Who cares? Lol

I'm sorry for my family and those who love me. I'm gonna miss my dog Tomi soooo much! Well, maybe I won't if there's nothing but well, fortunately, he's living with my parents and they love him and take great care of him.

My method will be partial hanging and I won't be found until the afternoon of tuesday. (I guess I should be dead by then, I have like 40 hours to CTB)

Thanks to all of you who have supported me during this time. It's been fun and interesting talking to all of you but I'm finally ready to move on.

Should I fail, you'll hear from me again, but the idea is to CTB once and for all. I just can't face life anymore even though I l know If I make an effort things will het better but that's pointless, because suicidal thoughts have haunted me since I'm a teen. What's more, if I fail I'll probably get some brain damage so I might not remember anything and won't be able to even talk or write. That's why I'll do my best to CTB properly.

Well, gotta write some notes and record "goodbye" videos for some people so, that's it. I guess I'll by dead in about four hours.

Thanks again people,

Best regards,

Good luck Matt.
I hope you find peace in the dmt world beyond.

AwokenToReality

AwokenToReality

Just wanna close my eyes, and feel alright
May 27, 2020
I've been really interested in DMT, but never had the chance to experience it. Sounded like a great trip man! Wish you the best whichever option you choose :heart:

Reactions: Disco Biscuit
SheJumped

SheJumped

Student
May 14, 2019
Safe travels, i hope you find peace.

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Wishing you the best in whatever world awaits this one Matt. :hug:

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
Best of luck to you. I hope you find peace. You definitely did it right, going out after such an amazing experience. If you change your mind or anything, we'll all be here to welcome you back. Much love to you.

FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
Sending you light and love to protect you on whatever journey you take.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020

Thanks again people,

Best regards,

Your mood seems to be changing quite a lot in your posts over the last few days. Personally I would not ctb unless I had been 100% certain that I wanted to go, and I had felt that way continuously for an extended period (weeks to months). You are obviously free to view it differently, but remember that the bus only goes in one direction. You can't buy a return ticket.

Reactions: cassie and esse_est_percipi
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
Hopefully I'll be able to understand as you do someday...good luck, Matt. May you find what life kept from you and become fulfilled and restored :)