• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

window

window

artsy and isolated lesbian
Jun 11, 2023
a friend of mine who ive known for 6 years just randomly blocked me out of nowhere and I think this was my last straw. how do I pick the right day to die and will my method of taking a full bottle of 30 mg prozac and 2 full bottles of .1 mg clonidine & as much alcohol as possible will work? need help asap thanks
i might even be ready tonight i just need someone to tell me that im right in this please someone im so so so so sorry I just need to know if it'll work

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Victim.Of.Life, BustOrBust and The anhedonic one
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Only you can know when you are ready to CTB. Nobody here will encourage you or will make the decision for you. You have to do that on your own.

I suggest you rethink your plan using an OD, this is in most cases not lethal and in the worst case you have to spend some time in a hospital. There are way better methods.

• Love
Reactions: squirley, Victim.Of.Life, SVEN and 2 others
window

window

Jun 11, 2023
Only you can know when you are ready to CTB. Nobody here will encourage you or will make the decision for you. You have to do that on your own.

I suggest you rethink your plan using an OD, this is in most cases not lethal and in the worst case you have to spend some time in a hospital. There are way better methods.
do you recommend anything that i could possibly do tonight other than that? thank u for letting me know <333

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I can't recommend anything because even this is a personal decision depending on which method you want to use and availability. I suggest you have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation linked in the sticky threads.

Any chosen method must be thoroughly planned and it's essential to understand how it works, otherwise there are unnecessary risks of failing. This is just my opinion.

• Love
Reactions: squirley, toofargone6969, The anhedonic one and 1 other person
window

window

Jun 11, 2023
I can't recommend anything because even this is a peronal decsion depending on which method you want to use and availability. I suggest you have a look in the Suicide Resource Compilation linked in the sticky threads.

Any chosen method must be thoroughly planned and it's essential to understand how it works, otherwise there are unnecessary risks of failing. This is just my opinion.
thank you endlessly !! i will figure this out :) ur amazing

CelticDeth

CelticDeth

Let me help you, let me try.
Jun 30, 2023
a friend of mine who ive known for 6 years just randomly blocked me out of nowhere and I think this was my last straw. how do I pick the right day to die and will my method of taking a full bottle of 30 mg prozac and 2 full bottles of .1 mg clonidine & as much alcohol as possible will work? need help asap thanks
i might even be ready tonight i just need someone to tell me that im right in this please someone im so so so so sorry I just need to know if it'll work
Hey I'm always here to talk if you decide not to do anything. I know what it feels like to have someone walk out on you suddenly and at a bad time as well. Feel free to reach out if you'd like to. <3

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, window and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I doubt this will work. You will probably just vomit everything up, or end up with organ damage.
There are much better methods than this.
I'm here if you need someone to talk to.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, window and CelticDeth
window

window

Jun 11, 2023
I doubt this will work. You will probably just vomit everything up, or end up with organ damage.
There are much better methods than this.
i know its bad but im not sure what else. i don't have access to like, anything :( I was also thinking maybe stabbing? im just a little scared of the pain, which I mean maybe is a given haha

• Aww..
Reactions: The anhedonic one
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
i know its bad but im not sure what else. i don't have access to like, anything :( I was also thinking maybe stabbing? im just a little scared of the pain, which I mean maybe is a given haha
Stabbing is such a cruel method and need extreme SI to defeat. If you are interested "Seppuku" would be the way to go, Which is probably the most lethal way possible. That's how Nija warriors killed themselves when they fell from grace for example. I would not recommend stabbing it's too cruel and painful.

• Love
Reactions: window
window

window

Jun 11, 2023
Stabbing is such a cruel method and need extreme SI to defeat. If you are interested "Seppuku" would be the way to go, Which is probably the most lethal way possible. That's how Nija warriors killed themselves when they fell from grace for example.
i have heard of it, and i have thought about it a lot actually, i just don't know if my life is worthy of such a death, sorry if that sounds goofy lol

Reactions: squirley
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I tried to od on Prozac, if you take to much you will fall asleep, or you will have such bad stomach pains they might need to pump your stomach. Trust me it won't work, I downed half a bottle and I'm still here

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and window
CelticDeth

CelticDeth

Jun 30, 2023
I hate to recommend anything cause I'd rather try to help, but if you are indefinitely sure on wanting to CTE and decide to use a Knife I'd recommend going for your femoral artery in your leg. If you hit it right it's guarantee CTE. :(

• Love
Reactions: jusbug, Praestat_Mori and window
BustOrBust

BustOrBust

𝓭𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝔂💕
Jun 30, 2023
I'm sorry, we can't tell you that it's right or wrong. Personally I wouldn't attempt it without being 100% sure in your feelings, and not immediately after an upsetting event so as to be completely clear headed when making a decision.

It hurts so much to lose a friend, and I'm sorry you're experiencing this.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, window and Fr0sty
window

window

Jun 11, 2023
thank u so so much <3333 i will do some research

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CelticDeth
CelticDeth

CelticDeth

Jun 30, 2023
thank u so so much <3333 i will do some research
Good luck on your studies, remember there are people here for you if you decide to stay. <3

• Love
Reactions: window and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence really is so cruel, it's true that you cannot rely on other people in this dreadful world, it's awful how other people just create even more suffering. But anyway I understand that it's tiring feeling trapped here, I hate how we exist in a world where suicide is made as difficult as possible for people, I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom you search for.

• Love
Reactions: window