C

CyzerRaze

Jun 18, 2024
As the title suggests, I'm planning to take my own life this midnight, so this is a goodbye message. If I fail in any way I'll delete this post if I'm able.

I'm taking SN and have already followed all the steps but the last. 3 antiemetic pills, wait 40 mins and drink the SN. I'm not going to write a suicide note so this is probably going to be my last written words. I feel both excitement and anxiety of the idea of finally finding out what comes (if anything) after death. I do not hate life, humanity, religion or anything of the sort. I just find myself in a state of pure indifference for anything and everything in this world. The only question I want answered is whether god exists or not. I hope I don't get cold feet.

I want to accept the embrace of death, whether it is a soothe breeze or a raging blizzard.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, deleted442, everythingoes and 13 others
AdamOndiAhman

AdamOndiAhman

dreaming on kolob
Feb 8, 2024
i wish u luck in ur endeavour and hope u will find the answer to ur question.

Reactions: deleted442 and CyzerRaze
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Wishing you the best and hope everything goes the way you want and you find your peace.

Reactions: CyzerRaze
L

LackingLuster

Jun 21, 2024
New member here. I would love to send you a personal message to ask you a few questions if you don't mind, but I can't quite figure out how to send personal messages on this site. Is that not an option?

Last edited:
C

CyzerRaze

Jun 18, 2024
New member here. I would love to send you a personal message to ask you a few questions if you don't mind, but I can't quite figure out how to send personal messages on this site. Is that not an option?
I tried viewing your profile and it says that you have it privated. Change it and I may be able to pm you. You should be able to change it under the Privacy section. I'll also follow you in case that's a requirement

L

LackingLuster

Jun 21, 2024
Wishing you the best and hope everything goes the way you want and you find your peace.

I tried viewing your profile and it says that you have it privated. Change it and I may be able to pm you. You should be able to change it under the Privacy section. I'll also follow you in case that's a requirement
I am following you as well, and it looks like my profile isn't showing as private. Ugh.

Attachments

• 1719073307907.png
    1719073307907.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
C

CyzerRaze

Jun 18, 2024
I am following you as well, and it looks like my profile isn't showing as private. Ugh.
I'm also new so I'm not sure how to initiate a pm convo. If you want we can chat publicly through this thread.

Edit: Just found out how you can PM but it says I cannot start a pm convo with you. Go into the chat section of the site that appears in the header and click Private Conversations

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I hope you have a problem-free trip and that your questions are resolved. Good luck

• Hugs
C

CyzerRaze

Jun 18, 2024
I hope you have a problem-free trip and that your questions are resolved. Good luck
Thank you for your kind words. I'm hoping that god exists, but I cannot bring myself to "believe" something. I have to know he exists

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded and Linda
L

LackingLuster

Jun 21, 2024
I'm also new so I'm not sure how to initiate a pm convo. If you want we can chat publicly through this thread.

Edit: Just found out how you can PM but it says I cannot start a pm convo with you. Go into the chat section of the site that appears in the header and click Private Conversations
So I've discovered that I'm not able to use the chat feature as a new member until I have made a certain number of posts on this site. If you're planning on going tonight that doesn't leave me anytime to speak with you. Would you be willing to email me at [email protected]?

U

unusally alive

Jun 4, 2024
are you going to write a timeline it would be very helpful if you do, for future viewers. Do you also have benzos? did you take antacid? I hope everything goes well nonetheless

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
I hope You find what You r looking for.

• Hugs
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you the best. I hope it is everything you wished for.

• Hugs
C

CyzerRaze

Jun 18, 2024
As the title suggests, I'm planning to take my own life this midnight, so this is a goodbye message. If I fail in any way I'll delete this post if I'm able.

I'm taking SN and have already followed all the steps but the last. 3 antiemetic pills, wait 40 mins and drink the SN. I'm not going to write a suicide note so this is probably going to be my last written words. I feel both excitement and anxiety of the idea of finally finding out what comes (if anything) after death. I do not hate life, humanity, religion or anything of the sort. I just find myself in a state of pure indifference for anything and everything in this world. The only question I want answered is whether god exists or not. I hope I don't get cold feet.

I want to accept the embrace of death, whether it is a soothe breeze or a raging blizzard.

Edit at 21:16 : Quick timeline for the acquisition
- I'm 100% sure that I want to kms
- I remember a video about a website that helps people kill themselves
- After a bit of research I find this website and make an account
- I look for an easy and painless method to kms.
- I find the SN method and quickly start researching for antiemetics and sn
-In the span of 3 days I buy domperidone pills and 1kg of 99% purity SN
-I follow the steps in this thread:

-Finally I make this post

Soon I'm gonna delete all traces of this website from my computer, so I won't be able to respond from now on.