Georgehelm

Georgehelm

Oct 4, 2023
I've been through a lot in my life from sexual abuse to bullying. I get that life is hard and it's not fair but it's been one thing after another, I've never really gotten a break or have something good happen without it falling apart and leaving me feeling even worse and I'm supposed to come out of it wanting to live? I respect people that do make it out and still want to live but I'm not that strong, I don't have anything to look forward to the best I could ever really hope for now is that I die peacefully while I'm asleep.

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten, Some place nice, Dayrain and 1 other person
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
I've been through a lot in my life from sexual abuse to bullying. I get that life is hard and it's not fair but it's been one thing after another, I've never really gotten a break or have something good happen without it falling apart and leaving me feeling even worse and I'm supposed to come out of it wanting to live? I respect people that do make it out and still want to live but I'm not that strong, I don't have anything to look forward to the best I could ever really hope for now is that I die peacefully while I'm asleep.
I'm sorry you had to go through all that. Life really isn't fair sometimes. If you want to talk about it, feel free to DM.

• Love
Reactions: Georgehelm
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this existence and it sounds so horrible what you've been through so I understand why you'd just wish to sleep eternally. I wish there's the option to just never wake again, it'd prevent so much suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Georgehelm and Some place nice