BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
If you ever need to chat in the middle of the night, feel free to drop me a PM. I'm up all hours and don't want you to feel alone. Granted I'm not here as much as I used to be, I come and go like the frigging seasons tbh, but I do come on to check PMs. Sending you all my love ❤️

• Love
Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
If you ever need to chat in the middle of the night, feel free to drop me a PM. I'm up all hours and don't want you to feel alone. Granted I'm not here as much as I used to be, I come and go like the frigging seasons tbh, but I do come on to check PMs. Sending you all my love ❤
That's really nice, I may take you up on that one of these days. Thank you so much :hug:

B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
We are all here for you. You are never alone here

• Love
Reactions: esse_est_percipi and falloutcarter13
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the frowny faces, @so tired or manic and @ropebunny

anyway, that's why it's called a dissenting opinion

as for "not making it outside of the gates," has it occurred to you that correctional treatment could benefit you, given how poorly everything has consistently gone for so long?
Prison does not benefit prisoners. It exists because we don't have a better way to control people's behaviours, and partly also because of the human urge to exact revenge (they call it justice but it's just glorified revenge) is so deeply ingrained in us. Locking someone up in a cell is never going to lead to 'rehabilitation'.

• Love
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Prison does not benefit prisoners. It exists because we don't have a better way to control people's behaviours, and partly also because of the human urge to exact revenge (they call it justice but it's just glorified revenge) is so deeply ingrained in us. Locking someone up in a cell is never going to lead to 'rehabilitation'.
"Correctional treatment" :pfff: That gave me an honest to god lol when I read it last night, I realized right then and there that me and homeboy were never going to see eye to eye. On probably anything. Which is cool, can't get along with everybody.

Reactions: Superdeterminist
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
It's completely understandable to feel this way. Whether you like it or not, you're an emotional being and death is a big thing to confront. You have no obligation to feel good about suicide just because you decided at some point that it might be the right idea. If you have doubts or even change your mind entirely know that you are not alone and that your feelings are very valid.

• Love
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
It's completely understandable to feel this way. Whether you like it or not, you're an emotional being and death is a big thing to confront. You have no obligation to feel good about suicide just because you decided at some point that it might be the right idea. If you have doubts or even change your mind entirely know that you are not alone and that your feelings are very valid.
Its really good to hear that, because I feel the exact same way. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who does :hug:

Reactions: Deleted member 17949